- Add Review
- Additional Info
As an athlete, you increase your need for protein with every set, rep, practice or big game. To make steady progress and gains, you must consume enough quality protein to push your body back into a state of positive nitrogen balance (PNB) PNB is the ideal environment for muscle growth, recuperation and repair. Don't slow your own progress, use Prolab Nutrition's Pure Whey. Pure Whey mixes easily, is Aspartame Free and enhanced with Glutamine Peptides and Whey protein isolate.
Prolab Nutrition has given every aspect of formulation and quality special consideration and care. Quality and freshness have been given extra attention to ensure that you have selected one of the highest quality nutritional supplement available.
Not up to claims!
- Review by Jony 4/30/2013
- It doesn't mixes well as has been claimed in the description and in other reviews...another problem that i faces is the weird aftertaste it leaves in my mouth...but it got great result in gym... 4 Stars
- Review by Danyyaty 4/30/2013
- it contains only 22 grams pure protein the rest is sugar and artificial flavorings. The flavor is as artificial as it can be. but you get used to it...
Pro Lab Pure Whey Protein
- Review by Gavin 4/30/2013
- One of the best Whey protein powders I have used. Does exactly what it says on the description. awesome results are from consumption in the half hour following exercise. great flavor as well mixed with water or milk...or both as you want.
Love this product!
- Review by Saad 4/30/2013
- I wanted something that was natural without all of the synthetic sugars and this product delivered. It tastes good mixed with milk or crushed ice and water and is not upsetting to your stomach at all! The only complaint I had was the shipping took too long.. I recommend ordering two weeks out from when you actually need it.
Great Taste & Great Price
- Review by Dominic 4/30/2013
- Prolab whey protein tastes great and is easy to blend. I love the taste. Compared to other brands I tried, this product has a great price and great taste without a lot of sugar. It tastes a little bit too sweet by its own. But I always add something else, like non-fat milk, fruit, and plain yogurt. So the sugar in it makes it taste just right. I never feel uncomfortable after drinking it, and it really energizes my body after a hard workout.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, use one or two scoops per day, between meals and post workout. Mixes easily, but for best results use a blender. May be mixed with fruit, ice, or your favorite beverage. May also be used in pancake, muffin or waffle mix.
Warnings: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating. People with allergies to milk or soy should consult their healthcare professional before taking this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.