- Add Review
- Additional Info
Quality whey proteins have been associated with many healthful benefits such as antioxidant activity, and enhancing the immune system. Also of importance to any hard training athlete is protein's ability to push them into a sate of positive nitrogen balance. Getting back into positive nitrogen after a workout creates the best anabolic environment for your muscles.
The benefits of Isolate to the athlete go way beyond the fast absorption and muscle building qualities of whey protein. The whey protein isolate in Isolate plays a significant role in an athlete's immune system and anti-oxidant activity. This is of particular importance to heavy training athletes who may be suppressing their immune systems from the stress of high intensity training. Isolate's sole protein source is ISO94, a glutathione boosting multi-filtered pure protein. ISO94 contains protein fractions that are in part made up of an amino acid sequence that has been suggested to be a glutathione precursor. Glutathione levels have been linked to anti-oxidant activity and immuno-supporting capabilities.
Prolab Isolate Highlights:
• High quality whey isolate protein
• High percentage of protein by composition (92%)
• Extremely high biological value
• Rich in immune system supporting protein fractions
• Contains glutathione boosting amino acid sequences
• Enhanced with digestive enzymes for rapid digestion and absorption
• Fortified with glutamine peptides to further support muscle tissue integrity and immune system efficiency
Good protein, bad non-taste
- Review by Ethan 4/30/13
- There is no question the isolate protein is of high quality. However, the promise of tasting like tapioca pudding is hugely over rated. It hardly smells of tapioca and tastes like...nothing. So its ability to mask the taste of other additives is non-existent. Great buy for the protein.
- Review by Adrian 4/30/13
- use the Prolab Whey Isolate is the only protein supplement that I can mix with a few ounces of water and down the hatch. No after taste. Just a quick meal and off to what ever day has to offer. I can only use the Isolate of this product.
Great Protein for the price!
- Review by Chase 4/30/13
- Great protein for the price. I drink 3 per day and I don't mind this one at all. The taste is mild so you wont get tired of drinking it. You can't beat the price for a whey isolate.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Isolate Protein|
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, use one scoop between meals and post workout. Mixes easily, but for best results use a blender. May be mixed with 4-8 ounces of fruit, ice and your favorite beverage. May also be used in pancake, muffin or waffle mix.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.