- Add Review
- Additional Info
Protein is essential to good health. Pea protein is said to be one of the most perfect proteins for human consumption. Its benefits over both animal and other vegetable proteins include:
- Ease of digestion
- Lack of allergens
- Ideal amino acids for sports
Perhaps most importantly for sports enthusiasts, pea protein contains an ideal combination of essential amino acids for sports performance:
- Lysine, for balanced nitrogen levels in muscles
- Arginine promotes muscle metabolism and a healthy heart
- Glutamine helps restore nitrogen balance after a heavy workout
- Leucine, isoleucine and valine (branched-chain amino acids) help maintain tissues during exercise
Studies have recently shown that pea protein may be an effective way to maintain healthy blood pressure and kidney levels.
Flax seeds are packed full of nutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, and essential vitamins. They are one of the top vegetable sources of omega-3 essential fatty acids, which have been linked to maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol in the blood. Research studies suggest that diets that are rich in fiber, monounsaturated fatty acids ,, and omega-3 fatty acids help support a healthy cardiovascular system by favoring a healthy blood lipid profile.
Flax seeds are an excellent source of vitamin E. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps maintain skin integrity and preserve youthfulness.
Sunflower oil has numerous beneficial qualities and studies have shown that it can:
- Assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system, good digestion, and it is great for producing energy as a result of the Vitamin B quantity found in sunflower oil
- Help fight free radicals that damage cells and/or the immune system due to its high Vitamin E content
- Act as a moisturizer and helps cells retain water
- Help keep cholesterol levels at a healthy level from the lecithin that is present in sunflower oil
- Review by jeproul 1/12/16
- These are really crunchy very flavorful protein chips. I have tried all of my varieties and I really love the one that has a sort of barbecue like flavor. It is great to know that snacking can be accomplished in a healthy crunchy way!
Again...I love the crunch...I love the flavor burst...I love the calories...and I love that they hold up to thick dips...like hummus!
My chips were sent to me by the manufacturer for my honest thoughts!
more than palatable
- Review by KingHogus 1/5/16
- The spices used really add the pop needed to make the protein chips more than palatable.
pretty good chips
- Review by wheelock77 10/31/15
- All in all these are pretty good chips. The protein value is where they really shine. I could eat these instead of a shake or bar to change it up or when I am craving chips.
- Review by Otrera 9/29/15
- I can just as much protein from eating a serving and a half of these chips. ProTings are protein chips that can be used as a snack, a sandwich pairing, or a post-workout protein boost.
glad I tried them!
- Review by cchoi918 9/11/15
- Review by brahneyak 8/25/15
- Bought these bad boys hoping they'd be better than Quest's chips. Man were they! Lotta flavor, good bite, great for dipping. Was a big fan. Definitely reordering. On point!
- Review by M1gunner 8/22/15
- The ingredients are great on these chips. No GMOs and no weird ingredients. They have 15 grams of protein per serving which is awesome, almost as much as my protein bars.
really good for occasional snack
- Review by subhampatel 8/11/15
- For an occasional snack, in limited quantities, they're really good.
- Review by knishantk 7/31/15
- Are they as delicious as a junky potato chip? No, but they are a healthier alternative that really don't taste bad at all
- Review by mattwatt20 7/19/15
- I would definitely recommend this product and buy more of these chips in the future
Write Your Own Review