- Add Review
- Additional Info
Green Source® Iron Free has been developed for those individuals who do not need to supplement their diet with extra Iron, but who still want the nutritional benefits provided by this carefully blended formulation. This completely vegetarian formula, derived from natural food concentrates, provides essential vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acids, herbs, essential oils, and other natural food factors. Adults can take three coated tablets daily with a meal or as desired.
- Review by husam 5/13/14
- Puritan's Pride Green Source Iron Free Multivitamin & Minerals perfect product , i recommend.
Felt A Difference Right Away
- Review by zaid 5/7/14
- I noticed a huge difference after taking the green source for a few days. I had a lot more energy and just felt great! Normally tablets bother my stomach, but not this product. I am a bit bothered about the D2, but over all it's a great product at a great price.
- Review by wasem 5/7/14
- I have been taking Green Source for years and find it to be a very good multivitamin
Been using it for over 7 years
- Review by anas 5/7/14
- Been using it for over 7 years and will continue my wife now takes them as do most of my friends
Best multi I've ever found.
- Review by samer 5/7/14
- I've taken this every day for many years. I'm healthier than most my age. Love this product.
We have been taking the Green Source for years and remain healthy!
- Review by jamal 5/7/14
- We have been taking the Green Source for years and remain healthy!
- Review by ibrahem 5/7/14
- Has everything Juice Plus has at a much better price
- Review by haitham 5/7/14
- This is the most complete whole food multivitamin/mineral product available. I have been using it for years with great success.
- Review by khaled 5/7/14
- I used to get a similar product from vitamin shoppe but they discontinued it. I was very glad that you had a no-iron vegetarian multivitamin with minerals. It is as good as what I had before.
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Health and Wellness|
|Main Ingredient||Enzymes and Amino Acids|
|Directions of Use||
For adults, take three (3) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as desired.