- Add Review
- Additional Info
Quest Nutrition was created to help you pursue greatness. With one of the best nutritional profiles of any protein bar on the market we've got 20g of protein, 2-7g Active Carbs, tons of fiber, no sugar added and no junk. Most importantly they taste great! There's a reason that people can't stop talking about Quest. It's time for you to taste them for yourself!
Q: Why do your bars have so few carbs?
A: As most people know, if you want to stay healthy, lose fat or build LEAN, low-fat muscle, you must control your carb intake. That's why we've worked so hard to create bars with so few grams of active carbohydrates (almost all of Quest Bar's carbs come from inert fiber which helps keep you full but doesn't skyrocket your insulin levels.)
Q: If low carb food is the key to my success, why do other nutrition bars have so many carbs or fillers?
A: Because until now, there was no other way to make a bar that tasted good and didn't rot on the shelf. We had to create a process so unique that we protected it by filing a patent. That's why you won't see any other bars like ours on the market - Quest is the first truly low carb bar with no simple carbs. A perfect meal in your pocket!
If you could eat candy all day and get lean, you probably would. Most likely, you're just like us here at team Quest; you want to feel good and look great! You work hard so the last thing you want to do is throw that away by eating other nutrition bars or meal replacement bars that are thinly disguised candy.
After years of development, Quest has been able to produce one of the world's first truly low-carb protein bars that uses only high-quality ingredients. It's real, simple food.
DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR HARD WORK BY EATING OTHER NUTRITION BARS
Here at Quest, we know what it's like to pursue greatness. Our mission is to give you the foods you need to achieve your goals.
It's the perfect nutrition bar for anyone looking to get top quality protein while dropping some carbs from their diet. They're as delicious and convenient as a candy bar, while maintaining all of the nutrition of a carefully prepared meal that's packed with fiber to make you feel full and to help with digestion and weight loss.
- Review by Eszter 10/14/16
- The best protein bar that can be a wonderful thing for someone with a sweeth tooth.
Great taste (specially the cookie dough and mixed berry bliss flavors). Clean ingredients, low carb, I love it.
- Review by Rosmary 10/10/16
- These bars arrived amazingly fast. I got the White chocolate raspberry and they threw in the Cookie Dough for free, which I think is such a great deal.
Great taste, protein packed with little fat and carbs.
- Review by Gym Addict 9/25/16
- I have started bodybuilding from the past 5 months and been a regular diet ,but i used to feel hungry at times in the middle of the work ,my friend recommended me Quest Protein bars so far i am completely satisfied with the product less fat more protein but i do recommend a strict diet and workout and theses protein bars can be used as a meal replacement .!!!!!!!!!
- Review by Ghajini 6/26/16
- I tried apple pie flavour and I loved it want to order again.
- Review by Evgeniia 6/9/16
- The service is super good!
Very fast and on time.
- Review by Vimal Sangahvi 5/24/16
- Ordered Chocolate Chip cookie dough and cinnamon roll, both taste great. Everyone in family loved it. Cinnamon roll is slight less sweet compare to cookie dough but both taste great. Good source of protein and dietary fiber
- Review by wedad 1/8/16
- so delicious , and healthy I like more white chocolate raspberry , and chocolate brownies , s'more , I wish sporter website allow us to mix and buy by pieces instead of the whole box with one flavor
makes it easier to supply your nutrition needs
- Review by ajfitNOW 12/26/15
- I own a personal training studio and sometimes it's hard to have time to stop and eat. Quest bars make it super easy to carry with me while I'm training clients and they taste killer!
- Review by hewartsonm 12/25/15
- These bars are the best around! They are filling and they pack a huge amount of protein and fiber into a 170 calorie bar. The Cookie Dough is amazing. Great taste with bits of even better tasting cookie chunks inside. As for Coconut Cashew, the coconut flavor is a bit bland and I can't taste any cashew. That said, it's still better tasting than many protein bars, especially ones that are legitimately a healthy product.
- Review by Omar 12/11/15
- Very tasty
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein Isolate|
|Directions of Use||
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.