- Add Review
- Additional Info
Tangy cheddar cheese and cool sour cream blend together for a delightfully sharp flavor you'll love!
CHIPS Aren't what they used to be...
Chips have always been delicious. No argument there. But the carb-loaded snacks have always been reserved for cheat days or impulsive munching... until now.
With 21 grams of high-quality protein per bag, Quest Protein Chips are the ONLY chips you can enjoy at the gym, on-the-go, or as an anytime snack completely guilt-free.
In fact, guilt has nothing to do with it. Every bold, mouthwatering flavor has only 5g total carbs and zero junk ingredients, so eat the whole bag!
leaves a cardboard taste
- Review by fitchickkara 1/13/16
- I read a lot of mixed reviews on these chips. Figured there were plenty of positive ones so I would order a box. BAD IDEA. Just got them today. Opened a bag, they smelled good, took a bite, not bad, then all of a sudden I understood the awful cardboard taste that does not leave your mouth. I choked down about half the bag before retiring it for the night and eating a scoop of peanut butter to cure the retched taste in my mouth. Now I have 7 1/2 bags of awful chips that I need to eventually consume. Yeah, not ever buying these again. Too bad too because the macros are on point.
Raving advocate of these chips!
- Review by Airb89 1/9/16
- I'm not really sure what people are expecting but for me, it was love at first bite! The bbq are my favs, followed closely by the cheddar cheese variety. Salt and Vinegar are quite zingy but overall I'm impressed by these chips and moreover by the nutritional values!
- Review by jbdoyl2 1/8/16
- They can be a little chalky if you try and shove the entire bag in your mouth, as is to be expected with anything protein-based. All-in-all though, they're ridiculously delicious and you haven't lived if you haven't had them yet.
Best snack ever
- Review by Mohd abd 1/6/16
- Very low carbs and good taste and amount of protein... I like that!
- Review by Qotu79 12/25/15
- Well, didn't expect much from them - it just can't taste like usual chips without carbs and fats. So I wasn't disappointed - not so much taste, but it's so great anyway when you're on cutting. Tip: use them like nachos with salsa or guacamole - that's a great combination.
I dont know what I did without these
- Review by Rabbitmeow 12/17/15
- I dont know what I did without these. They help me get all my macros, it helps whenever im on the road and want a snack that's kind of salty. I just wish the servings were larger haha!
The flavor was really off
- Review by ouagora 12/17/15
- Although the protein content was great, I just couldn't get into these. The flavour was really off. I ordered a box of the salt and vinegar the one time only. Won't be buying these again.
disgusting chips flavor
- Review by wtliftindude 12/6/15
- These chips are actually disgusting. Tasted like I was eating sand paper or cardboard. Legit had to keep drinking water in order to choke them down. Would not recommend them at all. I would rather have a protein bar or some veggies than to even bother with these. Yes, they have good macros and have the crunch you may be looking for in a snack but the taste is severely lacking and this product was not enjoyable. The sea salt flavour I would rate even lower.
They have amazing macros and taste like normal salt and vinegar chips.
- Review by Segmed 12/5/15
- I bought these recently to help fit my macros and they're delicious! They have amazing macros and taste like normal salt and vinegar chips. The texture is a little off due to the fact that they used dried potatoes, but it's worth it. I want to try the other flavors! They're a perfect post-workout or midday snack. Great for cutting when you want to snack on something.
- Review by Ron 11/27/15
- I absolutely love these. The 21 grams of protein in one small bag is truly remarkable. I see other reviews on them tasting bland. But I honestly think they have lots of flavor ( salt and vinegar) reminds me of baked lays chips. These are great for contest prep/ hitting those macros without thinking your going off your diet. Without a doubt will be buying these all the time now. Thanks quest and bodybuilding!
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Warnings: For weight reduction, use only as directed with a prescribed diet plan. Do not use in diets supplying less than 400 calories per day without medical supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.