- Add Review
- Additional Info
Look, there are a lot of Thermogenic products out there and a lot of good ones to be honest. However, they only target fat burning from a few angles. Beta-Stim® targets fat through 7 different phases to get you ripped FAST! *
1. Instant & Extended Energy – Extended Release Caffeine (Caffeine Anhydrous & PharmaShure XR Caffeine) , Synephrine HCL… This combination of ingredients is guaranteed to light you up fast with a massive blast of instant energy that will WAKE YOU UP! However, you want this feeling to last all day right? The PharmaShure extended release caffeine picks you up right when you normally would experience a “crash” and continually releases over 6 hours giving a constant shot of energy all day. *
2. Thermogenic Activators – Acacia Rigidula, Higenamine HCI, NeluLean™ (NelumboNucifera). White Willow (bark), iFAS503® (Green Tea, Tuber Fleece flower & Parasitic Laranthus) These ingredients affect the body’s Beta-Receptors which control lipolysis. They also increase thermogenesis, may help to prevent fat storage and inhibit fatty acid synthase, (An enzyme that produces fatty acids). **
3. Mental Focus & Mood – When you are dieting it is important to have clear mental focus all day while keeping your mood in check and maintaining just an overall “good feeling." Schizandra Extract is a natural plant extract used in traditional Chinese medicine to support concentration, memory and alertness as well as a “stabilizing” effect. Huperzine A is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor and NMDA receptor antagonist shown to be effective in improving cognitive performance. White Willow (bark) has been used for years in traditional Chinese medicine to ease aches, pains and reduce fevers. *
4. Excess Water Balance – One thing that may be holding you back from looking your best is extra water between your skin making you appear puffy and not as defined as you really are underneath. The thermogenic activators on their own will help with excess water removal but the Dandelion Root in xETA-STIM® rounds everything out. This ingredient has been used for years for its diuretic effects helping to flush out the excess water holding you back from your best look. *
5. Appetite Control – Keeping your appetite in check is key during the road to weight loss. iFAS503®(Green Tea, Tuber Fleeceflower & Parasitic Laranthus), also in the thermogenic activators, has appetite control properties as well. This ingredient’s ability to inhibit fatty acid production in the body causes a reduction in appetite. Another item from the thermogenic activators, Acacia Rigidula, doubles as an appetite suppressant as well. *
6. Metabolic Response – Increasing your body’s resting metabolic rate (RMR) can help to accelerate weight loss by amplifying the amount of energy your body uses while at rest. In short, Diiodotyrosine, or DIT and Green Coffee Extract can affect the rate at which your body burns calories while you are inactive. *
7. Oxidation – Fat burning is a process that requires oxygen to be executed. Adhatoda Vasica is an ingredient which has been used as a broncho dilator to open up breathing pathways leading to more efficient breathing and more oxygen. When it comes to burning fat the more oxygen the better. *
Write Your Own Review
Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, wheat and tree nuts.
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement mix 1 scoop with 6-8oz of water or your favorite beverage. Never exceed 2 scoops at once or in a 24 hr period. Drink plenty of water during the day to avoid dehydration. Use in conjunction with a proper exercise and nutrition regimen.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. For use by persons of age 18+. Contains caffeine, do not take with other sources of caffeine, synephrine or other stimulants including but not limited to: coffee, tea, soda, dietary supplements, or medications containing phenylephrine. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, thinking about becoming pregnant or contraindicated to aspirin. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking any prescription medication or if you have any medical conditions including but not limited to: hear, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue use immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness