- Add Review
- Additional Info
Whey Protein 80 is our award-winning premium grade whey protein concentrate. Winner of the highly coveted, “Best Protein Award" in the industry-leading FSN Product Awards, TPW™ whey protein is known for its exceptional purity. It contains no thickeners or fillers and is available in a wide range of exclusive natural flavours. Whey Protein 80 is undenatured and has the highest biological value (BV) of any known protein.
Whey Protein 80 is made from the very finest whey protein concentrate with over 80% protein content. It is micro-filtered and not heat treated to produce an ultra pure protein. Whey Protein 80 is also formulated with ground-breaking patented enzyme technology AMINOGEN®, setting it apart in the world of whey protein formulas.
- Won Best Protein in FSN Industry Awards
- 20g of premium grade protein per serving
- Includes AMINOGEN® enzyme system
What is Whey Protein Concentrate?
Whey Protein 80 is our award-winning premium grade whey protein concentrate. Winner of the highly coveted, “Best Protein Award" in the industry-leading FSN Product Awards, TPW™ whey protein is known for its exceptional purity. It contains no thickeners or fillers and is available in a wide range of exclusive natural flavours. Undenatured and with the highest biological value (BV) of any known protein, Whey Protein 80 is the definitive whey protein concentrate powder.
What is The Best Whey Protein Concentrate?
Whey Protein 80 is award winning. But what also separates it from others on the market is it's made from the very finest whey protein concentrate with over 80% protein content. It is micro-filtered and not heat treated to produce an ultra pure protein. Whey Protein 80 is also formulated with ground-breaking patented enzyme technology AMINOGEN®, setting it apart in the world of whey protein formulas.
When is the Best Time to Take Whey Protein Concentrate?
Whey protein powder is the most efficient protein for the human body. Research has shown that out of all the protein sources, whey protein is digested and more easily absorbed than any other protein. Protein has been used extensively for many years by athletes looking to build quality muscle mass and more recently, it has become a key part of supplement programmes for elite athletes and anyone undergoing intensive exercise or training. Whey protein powder, once mixed with water or milk, is also ideal for that "magic hour" post exercise.
How Does AMINOGEN® Patented Enzyme Technology Improve the Whey Protein?
All TPW™ products are designed using the very latest sports nutrition research and technology. Our best-selling Whey Protein 80 is no different. Whey Protein 80 is now formulated with the breakthrough patented enzyme system, AMINOGEN®. This revolutionary system is plant-based and allergen free, demonstrating once again our commitment to developing the most advanced sports nutrition formulas on the market today.
The ultimate value of any protein supplement is in its amino acid composition. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. For a protein to be usable in the body, it must first be broken down into shorter amino acid chains. So when you take a protein supplement, the body gets to work breaking down the long protein chains into shorter digestible chains for use in physiological processes such as growth and repair.
What's the Best Flavour Whey Protein Shake?
Our best-selling whey protein shake is made from vegetarian sweet cheese, sourced directly from Europe's leading whey protein manufacturer. It is manufactured at our state of the art facility right here in the UK with our widely acclaimed all natural flavours and colours to create the finest quality whey protein shake. No fillers or thickeners are used during the production process which guarantees a totally pure product. As we produce all our protein formulas ourselves, each whey protein offers the ultimate in freshness. For independent product certification of its quality, simply click on the Product Testingtab above to see for yourself.
What Are The Scientifically Proven Benefits of Whey Protein Concentrate?
Protein is one of the most widely researched sports nutrition ingredients and the following benefits have been scientifically proven through independent research and officially approved by the European Food and Safety Authority:
- Protein has been found to contribute to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Protein has been found to contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Protein has been found to contribute to a growth in muscle mass
What Makes Your Whey Protein Shake The Best?
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source of our Whey Protein 80. We personally quality check every supplier and ingredient before giving it the TPW™ quality seal of approval. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is the TPW™ philosophy that flows through every product we make and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today.
How is Your Whey Protein Concentrate Made?
Produced in-house at our own state of the art facility in the UK, it offers unparalleled levels of protein purity and has been independently tested for the ultimate peace of mind. We don't make big claims about our products, we prefer to let customer ratings, reviews and feedback do the talking for us. We also offer an unprecedented LIFETIME GUARANTEE on every product you buy from The Protein Works™. Whey Protein 80 protein shake is supplied in a re-sealable foil pouch to ensure freshness and a FREE scoop is included in every product.
- Review by Ronnie Marshall 1/16/16
- Best protein I've ever used...No upset stomach or bloating....Seems to do the trick!
- Review by Matthew 1/16/16
- I have tried a lot of protein powders and each one i have found myself having to go through about a 1ltr of Milk a day due to me not being able to stand the flavours with water. This is the only shake i have ever been able to drink with just cold tap water. It tastes great, it is a pleasure to drink and mixes really well
- Review by Johnny d 1/16/16
- OMG< tastes great and the price!!?!?!?? twice as much as pulsin for less than the price of one !!!! I am a convert!
- Review by M M 1/15/16
- This is by far the best Protein for value , taste and size.
Nice tasting and attractive packaging
- Review by Stevie 12/30/15
- Nice tasting and attractive packaging. Good price for the amount and shaker included. Will be using this brand again.
what more could you want !!
- Review by DW 12/29/15
- A bag that actually seals, a scoop, a shaker, and it actually mixes well, what more could you want !!
Taste 10/10 mix 10/10
- Review by Ryan James 12/27/15
- amazing product
- Review by gummyp 12/22/15
- Tastes great, like Canadian maple syrup.... in a shake, this unique flavour is going to be popular! the taste without the high sugar count of real syrup
- Review by joan2 12/16/15
- The product great,, packaging is fantastic..
Buy this if you want to get big
- Review by Baz 12/2/15
- If your serious about training this is the product for you. No crap like sucralose. Buy this if you want to get big
Write Your Own Review
Undenatured Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk)Natural Flavouring Aminogen® Ground Cinnamon Sweetener (Sucralose®) Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin) Allergens - See above Ingredients in ORANGE
|Directions of Use||
Serving Size: 25g (one large 70ml scoop) of Whey Protein 80
We recommend between 3-5 servings per day of Whey Protein 80, depending upon your own individual needs. It is widely recommended that for optimal benefits, you should take 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.
Add 150-225ml of water or milk into your TPW™ Master Blender. Add one large 70ml scoop (25g) of Whey Protein 80, mix well and drink.
The less liquid you use, the thicker your shake will be, so adjust to suit your own taste.
Typical Daily Usage of Whey Protein 80: