- Add Review
- Additional Info
Whey Protein Smoothie is another unique and exclusive innovation from TPW™. A nutrient packed high protein shake, supercharged with organic bee pollen and real natural fruit pieces to give you that true smoothie taste sensation.
Formulated using premium grade whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and Digezyme®, Whey Protein Smoothie is ideal to help build lean muscle and definition. It is low in both carbs and fat and has less than 100 calories per serving.
- High in protein, low in fat and carbs
- Natural fruit pieces & organic bee pollen
- Less than 100 calories per serving
Whey Protein Smoothie is another unique and exclusive innovation from TPW™. A nutrient packed high protein shake, supercharged with organic bee pollen and real natural fruit pieces to give you that true smoothie taste sensation. Formulated using premium grade whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and Digezyme®, Whey Protein Smoothie is ideal to help build lean muscle and definition. It is low in both carbs and fat and has less than 100 calories per serving.
We like to think of our Whey Protein Smoothie as a bit revolutionary. Not only does it contain a blend of our trademark premium grade undenatured whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate, it also includes Digezyme®, organic bee pollen and real fruit pieces. Whether you are looking for a change from your usual protein shake or a high quality protein blend to help build muscle, Whey Protein Smoothie ticks all the boxes.
Whey Protein Smoothie contains:
- Whey Protein Blend - contains both whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate to help build high quality lean muscle, and also help you feel fuller for longer
- Digezyme® - digestive enzyme technology that helps the absorption & uptake of the key active ingredients within the entire Whey Protein Smoothie
- Organic Bee Pollen - considered one of nature’s most complete foods and is jam packed with natural goodness, vitamin A,C,D,E,K and all the energy boosting B vitamins, plus a host of minerals, proteins, amino acids, omega 3 oils, folic acid and antioxidants. Bee Pollen also contains large amounts of rutin, an antioxidant bioflavanoid that helps strengthen capillaries and blood vessels.
We have added real fruit pieces to get that little bit closer to a real fruit smoothie, and we have spent a long time perfecting each unique fruit flavour. As always, we have used all natural flavours and colours to create three exciting new flavours for you to choose from:
- BLUEBERRY CRUSH - a delicious "Superfruit" flavour, rich in aromatic fruity blueberries with a soft creamy finish
- RED BERRY TWIST - a smooth strawberry hit combined with a raspberry twist, to create a refreshing summer berry blend
- TOTALLY BANANAS - a velvety blend of banana and french vanilla, with 100% natural banana pieces and subtle honey tones
Here at TPW™, you can have supreme confidence in the product quality and supply source. We personally quality check every supplier and ingredient before giving it the TPW™ quality seal of approval. Traceability, quality, and consistency are the three things we demand on every single ingredient. This is the TPW™ philosophy that flows through every product we make and sets us apart in the world of sports nutrition today. Click on the Product Profile of any specific product list above for full product information for absolute peace of mind.
Full all morning
- Review by Stacey 1/19/16
- Totally bananas is the bomb! Keeps you full all morning with a bit of fruit
Blueberry tastes nice
- Review by Mick Johns 1/7/16
- Unlike anything else on the market, went for the blueberry crush and tastes nice especially with the blueberry bits in it!
- Review by PANTELIS 1/7/16
- Excellent product with visible results.
- Review by Jannette 12/24/15
- A fantastic move on from traditional protein shakes, mixes well, not too sweet and blended with low fat milk gives a low fat and tasty alternative. Highly recommended to vary your nutrition intake!
- Review by Elena 12/21/15
- Only with TPW would you get this. Great taste
- Review by Wheyland 12/20/15
- Love the product, recommend
- Review by Michael 12/18/15
- mixes easily and has by far the best taste of all around today.
- Review by Nicole liam 12/13/15
- Used it this morning before work. It's defiantly rich as they say, how ever I did add some asda blueberry natural yogurt in with some mixed berry's which would of made even more sweeter! Can't comment on effectiveness yet, I would probably try red berry twist next as it wouldn't be as rich and being too rich can be of putting if your using it consistently.
cheeky little way to get protein
- Review by JohnsonWhite 12/11/15
- Taste great, mixes well, cheeky little way to get protein in.
- Review by Tim 12/5/15
- Good quality and tastes fine - my protein of choice!
Write Your Own Review
Undenatured Whey Protein ConcentrateUndenatured Whey Protein IsolateNatural Flavouring - Blueberry Natural Colouring - Betroot Red, Anthocyanin Sweetener (Sucralose®) Natural Dried Blueberry Pieces Natural Blueberry Fruit Powder Organic Bee Pollen Digezyme Soy Lecithin (Instantising Agent)
|Directions of Use||
Serving size: 25g (one large 70ml scoop) of Whey Protein Smoothie
We recommend between 3-5 servings per day of Whey Protein Smoothie, depending upon your own individual needs. It is widely recommended that for optimal health benefits you should take 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.
Add 150-200ml ice cold water or milk into your TPW™ Master Blender. Add one large 70ml scoop (25g of Whey Protein Smoothie), then mix well and consume.
The less liquid you use the thicker your smoothie will be, so adjust to suit your own personal tastes.
Additional Serving ideas:
To add an extra twist to your smoothie, try adding one large 70ml scoop of TPW™ Pure Fine Oats to create the complete breakfast smoothie.
Alternatively, almond milk works really well with our natural fruit smoothie flavours, so why not mix your smoothie with almond milk for a delicious super high protein drink.
Warning: This product should not be consumed if you have a pollen allergy, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If in doubt, please consult your GP before using.