- Add Review
- Additional Info
• Advanced Performance Enhancer
• Helps Improve Muscle Strength, Performance and Lean Mass
• Vegetarian Formula
- Review by Mark 12/25/15
- The Twinlab is a brand renowned worldwide for manufacturing very good quality products and Creatine Fuel Powder 8 oz is one of these excellent products. Fulfilling its characteristic as creatine that is hydrating the cells, giving muscle volume.
This was the first real supplement I ever took and I was amazed by it.
- Review by chichistrong 12/12/15
- It worked great for me and because of this i have always had respect for TwinLabs products. Altough this is simple creatine mono. You feel a tremendous difference n your workouts specially in stamina and strenght.
Gets the job done.
- Review by Jared Robert long 12/5/15
- Seems like good creatine, its keeping my weight the same and doesnt taste bad like some ive had before.
- Review by Omar 11/24/15
- Increase of power and strength in workout. Specially on high intensity exercise
I can see myself getting muscular
- Review by hARJI 11/23/15
- I have just started taking it and i can see myself getting muscular.
- Review by Ehsan 11/19/15
- Force and muscles!
This is a great product.
- Review by TRY2RL8 11/10/15
- It can be hard to stomach with water alone so I usually mix it with my AMINO1 that I take as my pre-workout and with my protein and dextrose shake that I take as a post-workout.
My first creatine supplement.
- Review by Chunkx 10/17/15
- I noticed recovery and power output. My endurance improved too. It was subtle but I felt a boost. This product is great if you want something with just creatine.
his is a great product I give it a 5/5
- Review by orvilled 9/25/15
- This product twinlab creatine but taste chalky so I mix it with my protein shake so it will taste better to digest I felt and increase and my strength when take this before working out t
t's a very nice product.
- Review by Gaumzie 9/20/15
- It's a very nice product. I started seeing gains within 1st week. The better review for a creatine product would be it's comparison with other brands so. .take my words this one is much much better than OPTIMUM Nutrition, Gaspari, Controlled labs. Highly recommended!!
Write Your Own Review
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 g)
Servings per Container: 60 Servings for the 300 grams Size
*Daily value not established.
|Directions of Use||
Add 1 teaspoon daily to 8 fl. oz of cold water or your favorite beverage. Stir and serve. For best results, take before and after workouts. Use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.