- Add Review
- Additional Info
- Superior Protein: Isowhey Fuel utilizes cross flow ultra filtered Whey Protein Isolate, a pure and nutritionally superior class of protein. Whey Protein stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass.* It also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.* Each serving of Isowhey Fuel contains 25g of this fast-absorbing protein and is instantized for easy mixing without a blender.
- Essential BCAAs: The whey protein isolate used in Isowhey Fuel naturally provides a full spectrum of muscle building amino acids and is naturally abundant in the branched-chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine.* Research shows these essential amino acids cannot be made by the body and are rapidly oxidized during exercise, so supplemental BCAAs can play a key role in lean muscle growth and recovery.
- 25g Ultra-Premium Whey Protein Isolate Per Serving
- Cross Flow Ultra Filtered
- Fast Absorption
- Helps Stimulate Muscle Growth
- Helps Improve Post-Workout Recovery
- Review by wasem 5/14/2014
- good product i recommend .
- Review by wael 5/8/2014
- Highly recommend this stuff.
- Review by laith 5/8/2014
- for those that don't know, you better get on it.. this protein is super clean
- Review by mazen 5/8/2014
- Perfect for right after the gym. I keep it in the car and I can feel my body absorb it quickly.
- Review by samer 5/8/2014
- Best Iso on the Market . Great price too. Mixes awesome taste amazing. If you mix with Milk it is truly like a smoothie. Sometimes I'll mix it with my Vanilla 100% whey. If your looking for a change from the usual vanilla and chocolate try this you won't be disappointed.
taste and result
- Review by ALI 10/28/2013
- the taste is not good (Orange Mango) but the results are good
- Review by shnibs 9/30/2013
- worst protein shake taste ever take .
- Review by Yadav 6/25/2013
- Love the favour mango-orange, great taste, mixes well, but has less protein per scoop, so end up putting 2 scoops. Otherwise quite effective for a juice taste protein powder.
- Review by John 4/30/2013
- I love Twinlab ISO Whey Fuel protein. The flavor is delicious. It mixes very well and the texture is great. It tastes great mixed with water. I also like to put it in my green smoothie every morning. It turns my healthy breakfast into a treat! I've tried lots of different flavors and brands of protein and this is my favorite.
- Review by Henry 4/30/2013
- So I'm thinking "Do I really want to drop 110 AED on 'orange-mango' flavored whey?" But I did and I'm glad to say the least. I was burned out from the normal chocolate and this is surprisingly tasty. The whey isolate is good quality and mixes well. Makes a killer smoothie...I just blended up a banana and was good to go. Good choice!
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Add 1 scoop (30g) to 6-8oz (180-240mL) of cold water. Consume 1-2 servings daily. For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.