- Add Review
- Additional Info
- Competitive strength or power athletes.
- Those who want joint & connective tissue support.*
- Lifters looking the simplicity of one-a-day dosing & convenient packs.
To help provide your joints with added support for the daily wear and tear brought about by heavy lifting, take one pack per day, either on an empty stomach or with a meal.*
Animal Flex is designed as a core or "foundational" supplement, and contains required nutrients that your body needs on a daily basis in order to support healthy joint function and heavy lifting.* Flex can be taken year round without cycling off. It can be stacked with the other Animal supplements.
Complete "foundational" joint supplementation designed specifically for the serious powerlifter and bodybuilder. None of that 3x a day stuff.* Just a single pack a day, and you're good to go.
"This is a game for warriors. The iron sport is grueling, painful and arduous. Whether it's in the gym or with your diet, being an Animal is about consistency and giving everything you got 24/7, 365 days a year... Approaching the business of bodybuilding like it's your job—and it ain't a cushy white collar gig with a corner office. It's back-breaking labor, day in and day out. You move the heavy weight in the gym and eat the right calories to pack on muscle because you know it's what's required. It's not just what you want to do—it's what you gotta do.
The bottom line is desire and the need to push the limits—to be bigger and stronger, to go heavier and longer than Mother Nature ever intended. But good intentions and enthusiasm can lead you astray. When you're pounding the weights like this, you subject your body to a tremendous amount of punishment—punishment that can lead to wear and tear.* All this will impede your progress. Further, it is sometimes possible to put on muscle faster than the supporting connective tissue and joints can handle. Truth is, in the unbridled quest to pack on mass, novices and experienced veterans alike often focus on muscle, overlooking the structures that hold it all together.
Look at it this way, when you're building a house, a big one, you need to make sure that what it sits on is rock solid, because that massive structure puts tremendous pressure on the underlying foundation. So as much time should go into building that foundation as building that house. Now think of your body's foundation is your joints, ligaments, tendons, and all the connective tissue—the framework that supports your growing muscle. The harder you train, the more stress you put on your structure. Each workout not only taxes muscle but sinew and can, over time, weaken this vital connective tissue. Remember, when a foundation crumbles, the house is quick to follow, no matter how massive it might be.
- Review by yulia 9/5/16
- Am on my second tub of this supps
- Review by Kennysvgp08 1/19/16
- I can say without a doubt, this is easily, the greatest joint supplement on the market. It works almost instantly and has fixed my wrist and rotator cuff almost over night after 6 months of discomfort. For the price, it's a steal. Strongly recommended.
Animal Flex is legit.
- Review by MIRob 1/12/16
- No more shoulder or knee pain on a daily basis anymore!
- Review by mullins7388 12/4/15
- This joint supplement has truly revitalized my lifting and my goals. For the longest time I neglected my joints with predominantly powerlifting oriented programs and lack of joint supplementation. After about a month is when I first noticed that my joints (specifically elbow and knees occasionally) had improved and after about 5 months of no aches/soreness I can truly say that this product is effective does what it says. A lot of people are intimidated by the amount of pills you take, eight, but it is worth it based on how my body has responded. I have recommended this product to others in the gym and will to anyone seeking an effective joint supplement.
Very helpful for my swollen & sore joints
- Review by fishing20 11/12/15
- Very helpful for my swollen & sore joints do to yoga & weights. Also hurt my lower back at work & feels better after one week of product use. Excellent product
- Review by Jacky495 10/29/15
- After finishing full tube of Animal Flex my joints definitely feel better.
I love Universal and Animal.
- Review by allen_gentry2 10/3/15
- I believe in all their products. I powerlift and flex I believe helps my joints. It's alot of pills so if you have a problem with that then basically anything Animal is not for you. Anything complaint I hear is the price, but it's worth it if you can afford it. I use this in conjunction with the Paks.
Great product for lifters
- Review by Abdullah 8/25/15
- Great product and highly recommended for everyone specially for lifters . It really provide joints supports and protect for serious injury. And I have tired many products and with Animal Flex I really felt the difference.
- Review by AhmedZalat 8/7/15
- You will feel the different when u will use it, and u will feel the big difference when u stop use it for a while . it really help a lot.
- Review by Malek 7/23/15
- I suffer from some bad knees, and havent been able to run for a long time. This stuff has helped a great deal, no knee pain since i have been taking this stuff. Also helps in the releif of my shoulder pain when lifting heavy. I wish the ingredients were not in a complex and would show how much of each ingredient is in it.
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Health and Wellness|
|Directions of Use||
Take one pack per day, either on an empty stomach or with a meal.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.