- Add Review
- Additional Info
It is designed for those that who want to shed body fat and look ripped, for users who want to have balanced hormone levels and cardiovascular health, but also for bodybuilders who want to have a great overall health level.
Animal Omega can be taken just as any other EFA (essential fatty acid) supplement. If you take Animal Omega for your first time, chug it down during a meal and you are ready to start a workout session. You can use either one or two packs daily, depending on your needs, but a single pack will do the job for most athletes out there. Elite users can double the serving per day.
Everything that is essential is the core of an athlete’s routine. Weights are important, but so is a healthy diet along with your desire to lift. However, now you can add another essential element to the list, as Animal Omega is designed to enhance growth and progress. Along top products such as Pak or Nitro, there is now Omega, the ultimate product when it comes to supplements of essential fatty acids.
If you want to pack more muscle or add size, then you need to check your diet. Regardless of your end goals, the most important think you must keep track of is your diet. Of course, you already know the basics of food: if you want to pack mass, you need quality calories in your diet and if you want to cut down weight, you need to lower the calorie consumption. You must also keep track of your lifting and cardio sessions, of course. A solid physique is not built in the gym, but it is built at all times, so you need to take care of yourself 24/7.
Diets are usually low in fat with moderate proteins and carbs. Old school lifters will tell you that you need to trim down the fat if you want to live a healthy lifestyle and during the 80s and the 90s there was a spike of low-fat foods on the market. However, obesity still was an issue, even though foods low in fat were consumed. You should not gain weight if you do not eat fats, right? Actually, this is wrong.
worked very well
- Review by Ryan 1/17/2016
- i added animal omega to my diet and that worked very well
it is great fish oil
- Review by LaLa 1/12/2016
- i already use this product for one week, no bad things are happened on me. but i confused why this has O-6 fat......however, it is great fish oil.
- Review by Dawn Baxter 12/23/2015
- Made my skin look healthier too.
- Review by Kascadingbrook 12/22/2015
- Animal Omega is the most important and never changed product in my stack.
- Review by sharon 11/24/2015
- Love this stuff. I've been taking for quite a while now and just feel well, and that is important. Animal is on point with their products. Thank You!
take two packs a day
- Review by Judith Hughes 11/15/2015
- Has everything you need. Wish I would of bought the bigger package cause Im take two packs a day
product for you!
- Review by Pam S. 11/10/2015
- If you need EFA's this is the product for you!
best products ever!
- Review by Belinda Campbell 10/30/2015
- It makes me healthier and I can feel it. For me, one of the best products ever!
everything you need
- Review by Josue Ortega 9/19/2015
- Omega combines everything you need in a single pack
buy some more
- Review by Lynzie 8/16/2015
- Definitely need to buy some more of this stuff especially since I'm doing cardio with my training again
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Health and Wellness|
|Directions of Use||
Use Animal Omega as you would your regular essential fatty acid (EFA) supplement. If this is your first time, take Animal Omega with a meal and you´re good to go. Use a pack or two daily, as you need it. Generally, a single pack will do fine for most. Elite athletes can consider doubling up the serving.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.