- Add Review
- Additional Info
Animal Rage is the product you need if you want to dominate the gym and make the competition hide from you. You just need to serve it before your intensive workout session, but Animal Rage is more than a simple pre-training supplement. It is an ergogenic product that is the well-kept secret of any top bodybuilder.
The Animal Rage formula contains four top ingredients, such as other premium Animal Products, so that you can receive all the needed nutrients that further contribute to enhanced focus, performance and much-needed energy. Each pack is designed with care so that every time you drop a Rage in your body, you will quickly feel the high voltage that runs through your body.
- Competitive athletes
- Enhanced training sessions
- Quick-acting energy boosts
- Optimized focus during training
- Increased performance and endurance throughout training
I Lilked it
- Review by Aiden 4/29/13
- I really like the Animal Rage product. It really gets me going for the workout and I feel so focused. I cant train without it anymore !
Good Pre-Workout Booster
- Review by Ryan 4/29/13
- I like Universal Nutrition Animal Rage. It really gets me going for the workout and I feel so focused. I don't experience any type of crash. The flavor is good as well.
- Review by Subydude 1/6/12
- First I use alot of universal nutrion supplements and couldn't be happier. So I was pumped to try this supplement. My work involves being on my feet and very active throughout the day, I replaced this with my morning coffee, wow! In about 5 minutes i felt like I was on fire, it gets into your system fast
- Review by Chavez 1/6/12
- I am a fan of Animal Rage, it does work and the ingredients are just awesome. It does not contain any fancy ingredient, it is simply loaded with know ingredient that are effective and will give you the results you want.
I had to deduct a star because a combination of value and taste. I tried other supplements that are cheaper, effective, and provide more servings with a much desired taste. However, we are all different and you might find this product to work better for you than the other supplements in the market. Animal provides a great line of products that are raw, effective, and capable of taking you to a different level. After all fitness does not come in a magic pill, we all have to try and figure out what works for each of us.
- Review by Shadow 1/6/12
- Personally, I did not find the taste as horrible as described, but then again I have a habit of sampling all sorts of caffeine based products, so my palate may have become desensitized.
The results were awesome. I work out first thing in the morning, mainly focusing on cardio and hiit training. I used to try to do shots of energy drinks or small breakfasts, etc, to start the motor running, but none proved lasting and super effective. Rage was both.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Take 1 pack 45 minutes prior to your training session. Due to Animal Rage's potency, do not exceed 1 pack per 24 hour period.
To create a concentrated Animal Rage "shot", mix 1 scoop in 4 oz. of your beverage of choice 20-30 minutes before vigorous activity, consuming the beverage quickly. Due to the extreme potency of Animal Rage, do not consume more than one serving within a 24 hour period or within 6-8 hours of bedtime.
Not for use by those under the age of 18. Consult a physician before using this product. If you have, or have a family history of, heart disease, thyroid disease, liver disease, kidney disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, recurrent headaches, depression or other psychiatric conditions, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, seizure disorder, if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), anti-depressants, or any other medication, dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug consult with a physician. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended dose. Contains caffeine. Do not use in combination with other caffeinated products.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.