- Add Review
- Additional Info
Basic. To some this means simple, trivial and common... Nothing to get excited about. To others, the basics are absolutely vital. They are essential and critical. You simply can't live without them. In the inner circle of the world's most dedicated weightlifters and bodybuilders, protein is one such necessary basic. It is the primary fuel for new muscle growth. And as such, it is placed at a premium.
Chicken, steak, tuna and eggs. Meals featuring these popular whole food protein sources are consumed, quite literally around the clock, by serious trainers, each striving to hit a daily quota in protein grams that they've deemed necessary to reach their muscle-building goals. It takes pre-planning and hours of food prep. And that can also mean a lot of chewing. It seemed there had to be a reasonable means of helping to simplify that process, ensuring diehard trainers could hit their protein number every day.
The rise and emergence of the supplement industry brought supplemental protein powder into the mainstream, turning average protein supps from chalky cans of undrinkable sludge into delicious fitness smoothies. Shaker cups were everywhere. Protein powder was in seemingly every household. But as the category exploded, quality diminished in the pursuit of better taste and wider margins.
As a result, Animal—one of the most respected brands in the trenches of the iron sports, never truly entered the protein game in earnest. If it couldn't be done right, we wouldn't do it at all. Three proven decades in the gym bags of the hardest lifters on the planet, and no protein power. Until now.
The most serious brand in bodybuilding delivers a product its consumers have been demanding for years. Animal WHEY. A protein blend heavy in cross flow micro-filtered whey protein isolate, complemented by ultra-filtrated whey protein concentrate and fortified with the proven and highly-touted digestive enzymes papain and bromelain, Animal WHEY lives to the lofty standard strived for and set by Animal, making it worthy to bear the unmistakable Iconic imagery on its front label.
An impressive Supplement Facts box wouldn't be enough, however, it would have to live up to hype in the field—on the weight room floors of the most hardcore gyms in the world... In the shaker cups and blenders of the most committed lifters out there. It would have to mix with ease and taste great, making drinking multiple shakes per day a pleasure, not a painful chore. Because let's face it, if your protein powder tastes like shit, it is less likely you will drink it as much as needed to hit your daily macronutrient goals. Unacceptable. To be worthy of the Animal aegis, it would have to taste as good as it worked. And once again, in this regard, Animal WHEY is a triumph.
The right proteins, easily digested. Tasting great and going down easy. That's the standard. And a towering standard at that. But these are the sorts of goals to which we aspire. To be uncompromising in our efforts to supply the most demanding weightlifters and bodybuilders on the planet with the right tool for the job. Every time. And it is with this superlative ideal in mind that we proudly present Animal WHEY. The most essential of the bodybuilding supplement basics. Finally done right.
- Review by Tiago 6/3/16
- Together with EAS and On , this is my new favorite protein!
it is even better.
- Review by LungingLiz 1/21/16
- Tastes like Pumpkin Eggnog! I love the fact that it mixes so well and the fact there are added digestive enzymes. Can't hurt! This has quickly become my favorite whey. Mixed with some oats, it is even better.
I will definitely buy again.
- Review by Austen15 1/17/16
- I have had a couple different proteins and flavors but so far nothing can top this. I use 10oz of 2% milk and it blends perfectly and has an amazing taste. I definitely recommend this product. This will be something that I will definitely buy again.
- Review by Bobbybjda 1/16/16
- Good flavor. It does what it's supposed to all in all its a great product and for the price u can't beat it.
one of my staples now
- Review by wburt88 1/14/16
- One of the best protein's on the market. Tastes great, fantastic profile and mixes perfectly. Animal outdid themselves with this protein. I will make sure I always have a tub of it on hand, one of my staples now
Would love to try the cinnamon
- Review by zak41102 1/4/16
- I have tried the very few pumpkin whey protein shakes that are on the market and I have always been disappointed< but for whatever reason I decided to try animal protein for the first time since I noticed they had a pumpkin flavor and WOW did they hit the nail on the head with it.
- Review by 1morerep1mr 12/25/15
- niversal Banana Cream Whey protein has an excellent flavor, great taste, and is one of the best proteins that I ever try. The powder mixes great, good consistency excellent nutrient ratio including in the low side of the calories intake per day. I highly recommend you the Banana Cream flavor.
Great tasting protein
- Review by jprice5 12/9/15
- Great tasting protein. Mixes very easily no clumps and doesnt upset stomach like a lot of proteins do. Will be sticking with this protein in the future
Flavor is amazing Product
- Review by vondretheking 12/4/15
- Flavor is amazing Product is awesome first time buying animal products def will continue
- Review by turkisaadi 12/2/15
- For now the good taste of this product is enough for me. C the result within 2 months.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein Isolate|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 scoop of Animal Whey™ with 4-6 ounces of skim milk or your beverage of choice. For best results, use a blender or Animal Shaker Cup. On training days, use 2 or more servings post-workout or whenever more protein is required. For more flavor, use slightly less liquid when mixing up Animal Whey™.
Warnings: This product is not for use by any individual under the age of 18. Please consult with a physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have or are at risk for any medical condition or disease including but not limited to diabetes, asthma, depression, recurrent headaches, glaucoma, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, seizure disorder, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, heart disease, stroke, are pregnant, or are suffering from any inflammatory diseases. Be sure to talk to your physician before using this product if you are using any prescription drug, overthe- counter medication, or supplements. Not for use by children, patients, pregnant or nursing women. Immediately discontinue use and consult your physician if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, agitation, headache, heart palpitations, or any side effects occur. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. The use of this product may be banned by some athletic associations. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.