- Add Review
- Additional Info
Designed to improve cell recovery
Improves protein synthesis and leads to an increase of lean mass
Glutamine is a premium amino acid and it is one of the most used AAs by top athletes who know about its benefits. It enables protein synthesis and it is able to be a nitrogen precursor, hydrating muscular cells. It also contributes to an increase of growth hormone levels, balances acid levels and improves the immune system. It is also an energy precursor and supports the liver in its glycogen production process. Thus, glutamine has beneficial effects in both anti-catabolic and anabolic fields of expertise. Glutamine makes up about 60% of your body’s amino acid resources found in muscle tissue and it also represents 20% of all circulating AAs.
Glutamine is different from other amino acids, because it features two nitrogen atoms. Thus, glutamine acts as a nitrogen shuffle thanks to its bonus nitrogen atom. Glutamine is able to transport this needed element wherever your body needs it and it is available both as a powder and as capsules.
This is my favorite glutamine
- Review by booradley54 1/17/2016
- This is my favorite glutamine supplement. It mixes well, and you don't notice the flavor. It virtually eliminates soreness for me. Don't make a shake without it.
- Review by ArtCross 1/9/2016
- Some people say Glutamine doesn't help with protein synthesis or recovery. I say try it for yourself. it takes a few days to notice the effects but so worth it. I ran out once and nocitced the muscles were very sore days after workouts. I take in about 20 grams a day with BCAAs, juice, or protein. Great product. Universal all the way.
- Review by Estacy 1/8/2016
- Highly recommend
- Review by Aron 1/6/2016
- Great supplement! This is a staple in my program. Flavorless so it mixes with just about anything and dissolves completely
- Review by olympusv 1/5/2016
- Review by renatosales07 12/16/2015
- Very good product. i use with Whey Protein from Universal too. Excelents results until now.
- Review by opllqidb 11/30/2015
- Love it
- Review by naninja 10/12/2015
Absolutely love it!!
- Review by kimberlean 9/17/2015
- This is by far the best pre- and post-workout supplement I have used. I notice significant gains in muscle mass when using it and not so great gains when I don't use it. If I had to choose one supplement in my workout arsenal, besides whey protein, it would be this one. Absolutely love it!!
- Review by wpronok 8/27/2015
- Its works great for me, fast recovery. i take 7 gram with post workout shake and another 5 gram b4 bed. it also help to reduce muscle breakdown. love it!!!
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1-2 rounded teaspoons in 8-12 oz. of water, milk, or juice. For optimal results, try using Glutamine Powder in your favorite protein shake or meal replacement powder.