- Add Review
- Additional Info
If you want to enhance your performance in the gym and add serious size onto your frame, then look no further than Storm.* We are talking about serious size, not extra fat from the sugar-loaded creatine products of the past. We use only the finest and most advanced blend of creatine including magnesium creatine chelate.* This coupled with the blend of nitric oxide boosters and insulin potentiators that make up Storm´s delivery system.*
It Has a Superior Delivery System*:
Storm uses a unique delivery technology called iNOXsulin-7, that speeds up the absorption without the need for any unwanted glucose ingestion.* iNOXsulin-7 uses time released nitric oxide boosters and insulin potentiators to effectively shuttle the creatine into the muscle tissue during your "window of opportunity" that exists directly prior to and immediately after your workout.* You can also expect incredible pumps from the NO boosting complex that will help increase your energy levels in the gym.*
It Has 4 Forms of Creatine:
Storm uses 4 diverse forms of creatine to form the foundation for this advanced formula that can help saturate your muscle tissue like no other.* Storm contains some of the most technologically advanced forms of creatine, including magnesium creatine chelate, dicreatine malate and tricreatine malate for superior uptake.* We didn´t forget creatine monohydrate, the tried and true form that has produced surmised results time and time again.* Introducing these four distinct forms into your system will allow for a continuous flood of creatine into your muscle tissue for sustained benefits.*
It gives you a great energy
- Review by dpolgar12 1/11/16
- It gives you a great energy boost, and immensely helps your endurance. My bench has gone up 20 pounds in three weeks. I highly reccomend this product.
I have seen and felt results with this product after only one week of use.
- Review by gbrown21480 1/5/16
- Universal Storm is great for pre workout and post workout. I take 2 scoops before and 2 scoops after my workouts. The blue raspberry is great tasting and mixes well. It has a good amount of creatine. It does not have caffine, which makes it great for my evening workouts.
mixability is good
- Review by davidmeza1 1/3/16
- ll drink a scoop of STORM and AminoX about an hour and a half before gym time and it's perfect, nice pump.
grape are delicious
- Review by rochabp 12/20/15
- both fruit punch and grape are delicious
- Review by polgas 12/12/15
- Works really well, just like a quality creatine product should. The fruit punch flavor is a favorite of mine
Its good stuff, glad i got grape
- Review by FeFit4Life 12/12/15
- Storm reminds me of this old grape soda i used to drink when I was a kid. also reminds me of the shock therapy
Great creatine product.
- Review by inog 12/12/15
- Great creatine product. The powder came a little sticked together but with some scrape off I get it on. No bloating
- Review by MonsterintheMaking 12/7/15
- Phenomenal creatine with no bloat. The Inoxulin blend also helps my carb sensitive tail down the PWO carbs without packing on the pudge.
this is a godsend.
- Review by Necromatrix 11/23/15
- This is part of Big Ant's Workout Drink. If you do not know what it is, get your *** over to the Animal Forvm and find out! Intra workout, this is a godsend.
- Review by littlegirlblue 11/21/15
- Great product. Grape Splash is excellent. I have also tried Blue Raspberry, that one was okay, a little weird (kind of like blue raspberry maple syrup...?), but not unpleasant at all. I thought I was a creatine non-responder until I tried this. I had only tried Creatine Monohydrate previously, I notice the difference on this stuff. My workouts and physique have been notably boosted since I've ben using this (I take it after workout, Shock Therapy before).
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
Use as volumizing supplement to achieve desired cell volumizing effects. Mix 10 oz of cold water with 1 scoop. For best results, take one serving 30 minutes before you workout and one serving within 30 minutes after your workout.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.