- Add Review
- Additional Info
Uni-Liver is an exceptionally pure, natural product derived exclusively from prized grass-fed Argentinian cattle which have been raised without steroids, hormones, or pesticides. Freed of fat, water and connective tissue, Uni-Liver is quickly flash frozen to -18ºC. One of the most nutritious supplements available to all bodybuilders, Uni-Liver is very high in important amino acids and rich in key vitamins and minerals, including heme iron, riboflavin, folic acid and B12. t. Uni-Liver has been a classic staple of hardcore bodybuilders for over 15 years. Certified BSE-free.
- Review by macielrage 1/12/16
- great product.
- Review by yeshua02 1/6/16
- Better liver tablets then Beverly international Ultra 40. you asked why !? I'll tell you why! Just it list what's in it and you can chew it, and thats important about chewing it. Be ause u what to know if you're body going to break it down. That being said, it works!! I feel more stronger and just ready to do all things that day. !
- Review by TylerGriff 1/1/16
- good poroduct and not expensive as other companies.
- Review by matt316 12/28/15
- This replenishes my muscles after a grueling heavy-weighted workout the very day after. Sometimes I need to take at least two pills to recover faster, nevertoless GREAT amino-acid.
A great supplement to add protein
- Review by bobmiaow 12/27/15
- A great supplement to add protein to your diet throughout the day. I usually take 30 a day spread between my meals to get a constant protein feed. WARNING : those are BIG pills however they have no taste.
- Review by AJ5 12/17/15
- Compareable to Beverlys Ultra 40s; they're big solid pills, good source of bcaas and protein, good price. Just an old school bodybuilding supplement.
This supplement is a great source
- Review by tknepp 12/13/15
- This supplement is a great source of amino acids and is cheap as well... I recommend to anyone looking for an affordable and effective amino acid supplement!!
It works good
- Review by Grady45 12/8/15
- It works good
huge amount of energy.
- Review by nakedpagan 11/29/15
- I started taking this for gains and the aminos. However I'm chronically anemic, I've been able to completely stop taking my iron supplements,
I just ordered another bottle.
- Review by Tanama75 11/6/15
- These are great, got strength gains from putting on some muscle. But they are SUPPLEMENTS so keep eating and taking protein and these will fill in the gaps.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Desiccated Liver|
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets with each meal. Daily intake can be increased gradually to 4 or 6 tablets per each meal.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Before beginning any program, consult your health care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.