- Add Review
- Additional Info
All about domination
Jack3d is proud to present you a brand new product that is the result of countless hours of research that ultimately led to the creation of the most advanced ingredient blend available on the market.
The team of researchers at USP Labs is able to give you the needed support when you go into the gym so you can easily dominate any bar or machine that you work with.
You can now unleash your true, previously undiscovered potential if you are ready to get really Jack3d.
Everything will be changed
- Powerful pumps
- Increased energy
- Impressive gains
please i need this product SPORTER,COM
- Review by fahed 4/8/2014
- amzing product jack3d is the best i cant explain how much is good this product ..but sporter please i cant find this product need ur help !
- Review by Kemp 1/31/2012
- The flavors are good. Mostly on the tangy side, but definitely drinkable. Mixes good for the most part... Needs to be shaken from time to time. The energy, pump, and focus is definitely there after 20 minutes of consumption. No bad side effects noted. I have used this product for the past 3 months and have had no stomach or headaches. No crash after use.
- Review by pavel 1/31/2012
- I didnt feel much energy boost, but did feel slightly less tired
during and after reps.
Best one yet
- Review by Magley 1/31/2012
- I've been using other brands of pre-workout drinks for a while now and I have found this to give the greatest results so far. My primary workout schedule involves 3 days of resistance training, one day of power yoga, and two days of intense cardio. I have used pretty much all of the top pre-workout drinks and had settled on (I know this is cliche) BSN's NO-EXPLODE. The second favorite was white flood. Loved White flood but I still got the most out of No explode. Unfortunately it gives you a crazy rush in the beginning that never made through my hour and a half plus workouts. On top of that it gave me a wanna vomit feeling and intense heart rate during cardio.
Now onto usp labs Jack3d. It's such a small dose and tastes just like crystal lite that it's a joy to drink. Really I love the taste. It doesn't have that chemical/ caffeine horrible flavor I had grown accustomed to.
I highly recommend it. It's cheaper than pretty much anything out there, it tastes better, and it works better from every aspect. No jitters, no stomach problems, small doses, no crash. Unlimited pumps, razor sharp focus, and the endurance to go for well over two hours. I was a little worried when I saw how small the bottle was. Then I opened it and was relieved to see how small the scoop was, haha. If you have the will to workout in the first place, your gonna get the ability to double your workouts with this stuff. Your gonna like it.
One last thing I want to share. Finish your workout! If you don't go to the gym pushing with everything you've got you will have way to much energy left on your hands.
My results taking Jack3d
- Review by Lambeth 1/31/2012
- I've been taking Jack3d for a while now. It's kind of difficult to say how great it works because how do I know I wouldn't have had as good a workout without Jack3d, right?
After several uses, I'm convinced that Jack3d works and it's worthy of my 5 star rating and I will be buying more cans of this as I get closer to running out.
Sluggish, yawny, unmotivated workouts suck. Jack3d prevents that. To me, that makes this a perfect pre-workout drink.
For the ladies who want some kick!
- Review by Farrah 1/31/2012
- I am a 33 year old female slightly overweight and was looking for some kick to my otherwise boring workout routine. I read what the guys had to say about this product and decided to give it a try. This Jacked3d really WORKS!! I took the eight ounces of water and used only one scoop. At first I was thinking okay this is doing absolutely nothing. But as I continued my ride to the gym my lips, ear lobes, hands and face started tingling/prickling. I was like WHOA! I couldn't wait to unload all of this energy at the gym. I ended up doing cardio intervals on the treadmill for 50 minutes and then proceeded to do strength training. I couldn't believe it. I felt like Rocky Balboa running up the 1,000 steps of the Philadelphia library. Try it! Only one scoop to start. If you take more than one scoop in the beginning you'll be asking for trouble.
This stuff should probably be illegal because it's so good.
- Review by MKH Utah 1/31/2012
- No joke, this stuff is amazing. I have to force myself to leave the gym now. I've tried most of the other popular brands of pre-workout concoctions, and this stuff ranks so far and above all the others it should be in a different category. I was shocked when I first opened the package to see that the bottle was so much smaller than the "other" stuff on the market. I thought, "oh crap, this stuff is going to be expensive!" Then I saw the little scoop. Jack3d is so concentrated that you use about 1/4 of the other guy's scoop per serving. When they say "no fillers," they aren't kidding. I have been able to up my weight limit across the board for all muscles groups. I have yet to experience a crash in the afternoon as I did with the "other" stuff. This stuff is awesome.
High intensity, crazy workouts...
- Review by kayser 1/31/2012
- Like a lot of other folks here, I've used a fair number of preworkout/NO type supplements, and Jack3d is absolutely the best one I've used. Most recently I've just been using a 200 mg caffeine tab before workouts, which works nicely and inexpensively to keep up energy and intensity. Fair to say, I'm probably pretty tolerant to caffeine at this point, and I can tell when a supplement just packs in a ton of caffeine and calls it an 'energy' supplement. Jack3d is something different, from some basic research it only has maybe 66 mgs of caffeine in it per scoop, and most use 1-2 scoops and feel dramatic effects.
Amazing! all pros no cons for me!
- Review by artiep 1/31/2012
- I just started working out like 4 weeks ago, but I go to the gym 5 times a week and I would get tired after I'd say 15 minutes, and could push myself to 30 minutes of vigorous training. While under the effects of Jack3d, I've gone for an hour of working out without getting tired, I just had to stop because it was time to leave! I personally did not feel energetic mentally, but I just never got tired, its insane!!
I also I have a high tolerance, usually nothing effects me at all, but this sure did!
cheap and it works
- Review by jparker 1/31/2012
- i wanted to try this because the reviews were excellent. i started with one scoop, which was great! then i started with two scoops, which was off the wall, im afraid to try three. the focus is kind of scary but it allows you to lift with without feeling it, the day after you will definitely feel it. its also a constant energy source, upwards of twelve hours, i stopped buying coffee because its useless now. Some things that are kind of weird, it did make me a little aggressive, during my workouts, but not crazy, it also makes you feel competitive.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Nitric Oxide|
|Directions of Use||
Stir 3 Ultra-Concentrated scoops with 4-8 ounces of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes before beginning activity. Due to extreme potency, it's highly recommended to assess tolerance by using a 1.5 scoop serving before consuming full dose, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants. Some individuals may find 1, 1.5 or 2 scoops per serving is the ideal dose for workout domination. DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD
Warnings: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or any other medication. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.