- Add Review
- Additional Info
Now with 50% more amino acids per serving!
15 grams of branched chain amino acids and other key aminos in each serving
A brand new 8:1:1 branched chain amino acid ratio combined with other key AAs:
It is important to supply your body with glycine because during workout, this amino acid is released at much faster rates than other AAs and needs to be replenished, otherwise your body might enter a catabolic state.
It is also released at high rates during intense workouts and needs supplementation so your body does not enter a catabolic state.
It is the most abundant AA found in muscles. It is important to maintain a steady supply of taurine because muscles, when depleted of this amino, will face a serious performance decrease.
It is one of the essential amino acids that is well-known for its capability of preserving leucine in a protein-starved phase.
There are key amino acids featured in USP Labs Modern BCAA+ that ingested along a carb source have unique effects:
The first one is known that along carbs, it enables the advantages of hormone insulin, to be more specific, the anabolic potential of it. At the same time, lipogenic effects are minimized. This is quite important because of insulin, which is anabolic with respect to muscles, but it is still able to cause gains of fat. This amino is able to work with insulin and prevent it from encouraging an increase of fats, while at the same time improving its anabolic effects.
The second AA is also known for beneficial effects. This amino acid, combined once again with carbs, is able to improve the anabolic effects of insulin, but at the same time it can decrease its lipogenic effects. Both of these amino acids can work in order to increase the levels achieved by the anabolism area of insulin. On the other hand, they are both contributing to keeping the lipogenic effects of insulin at a minimum. Thus, you can improve the effects that insulin has over your skeletal muscles with no side effects.
I've tried other BCAAs
- Review by armartin527 1/5/16
- But always go back to Modern! It doesn't mix right away, but let it sit for a bit and it will - but what doesn't mix doesn't bother me anyway. It has the largest amount of Leucine so you won't need additional supplementation - it's in there! Tastes great too!!! All the others taste like fake candy.
Wow, this is an amazing product.
- Review by Recondo1967 12/15/15
- USPlabs have been another of my favorite going back to the original Jack3d days. This Modern BCAA+ is loaded up really good with Amino Acids and it tastes great, no coloring which is a bonus when you take BCAAs drinks and your mouth ends up the same color as the flavor.
the muscle soreness.
- Review by italianM123 12/10/15
- I first started using this product when I was already in amazing shape, I use to be a personal trainer so it made it harder to know how well it was working with my old stack.
This stuff taste amazing!
- Review by sweeter89 10/19/15
- Hate the price though.
This stuff is solid.
- Review by ANIMALISTIC25 10/14/15
- Great BCAA supplement to add to your arsenal!
- Review by Ali 9/9/15
- No doubt this is my fav. bcaa because of the 8:1:1 lucine
- Review by cbehlen 9/5/15
- I am a constant user. Tried other BCAAs but none taste as good as this. Watermelon is my go to!!
I use the blue raspberry flavor.
- Review by misscarrie88 7/13/15
- I use the blue raspberry flavor. Smelled kinda funny in powder form, but GOODNESS, when you mix it in water.... *drool* ! People around me are always asking what I'm drinking because it has no color (which I love- no unnecessary coloring!) so it looks like water but smells like AMAZING. It's not overly sweet so you won't get tired of the flavor. I tried a few other BCAAs (Watermelon Best BCAAs by BPI and Pomegranate ReGen) and came back to this because those were sickly sweet and over-flavored. Going to try other flavors as soon as this tub runs out. This will forever be a staple in my stack!
This is my go to!
- Review by ProYeo 7/12/15
- I sometimes experiment with supplements and hop around to what's on sale, and I'm gifted supps sometimes. But no matter what, I always come back to Modern BCAA. Dissolves way better than many for one, and the ingredients are spot on. I've been using Modern BCAA for years now and it's the one I stick with!
I get the watermelon.
- Review by Tylerwin1 6/30/15
- Works good. Not sure what else to say. Did you know Tacocat backwards is tacocat
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 serving (2 level scoops) in 20 ounces of water and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Sip throughout workout or athletic event.
An additional serving may be taken immediately after training or any time additional aminos are needed.
Using less than 10 ounces of water per scoop and/or very cold water can hinder solubility and cause foaming.
Due to high amino acid content some initial foaming may occur, which should subside over a few minutes time with light shaking.
Shake container before each use to disperse ingredients that may have settled
Warnings: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.