- Add Review
- Additional Info
• Supports Increased Muscle DNA & Muscle™ Gene Proteins to Rapidly Increase Muscle Growth
• Supports Increased Myogenic Regulatory Factors
• Promotes Training Intensity, Mental Acuity & Focus
• Increases Whole Body Creatine Retention
• Supports Insulin Sensitivity & Responsiveness
• Supports Insulin Mediated Lean Mass
• Meltdown/Redline-Induced Fat Loss
• Muscle Fullness & Blood-Engorged Pumps
• Strength, Power, Endurance & Recuperation
• Crisp, Water-Free Muscle Separation
• Blood Flow & Nitric Oxide (N.O.) Levels
- Review by wasem 4/22/2014
- great product, you should get it. it was everything i expected it to be, and arrived in perfect shape. Thank you!
- Review by jamel 4/22/2014
- Fast, Easy and I love the product! keeps me coming back for more. thank you so much. you really are great.
- Review by yosef 4/22/2014
- That product is excellent!!!! The results are very fast only 1 week, I recommend I you want more muscle. :)
- Review by mo7amad 4/22/2014
- This stuff is great! Its really helped me to focus and drive through intense workout!
BEST PRE WORKOUT
- Review by khaled 4/22/2014
- ive been using SHOTGUN for 4 years.it has served me well along with using pro hormones.B STRONG and LIFT HEAVY.
- Review by Alexander 4/29/2013
- VPX Shotgun is a Quality product at a good price. Good energy and focus. Has a lot of creatine. Should prevent you from having to purchase creatine. Thanks
- Review by HULK SMASH!!!! 1/5/2012
- great stuff. feel like you can rip a door off the hinges.
mix it with more water than it says, otherwise it tastes like WAAAAY oversugared koolaide...
Fantastic pre-workout supplement
- Review by J. Brooks 1/5/2012
- Hands down this is the best pre-workout supplement I have ever taken.
The amazing amount of energy and workout stamina I have gained by using this supplement is just astonishing.
Delicious and Effective
- Review by Crime & Federalism 1/5/2012
- I was skeptical before initially trying N.O. Shotgun. My first workout on it was awesome. I had insane pumps. Some of the product's critics claim that all you'll get is a pump: There is no long-term benefit to using the product. I disagree.
I'm at my leanest ever. Every time I diet to these levels, my muscles are flat and I look like a waif. Since using N.O. Shotgun, I've kept my muscle density.
This is the best pre-workout supplement I've ever taken. Highly recommended.
What this stuff actually IS
- Review by Laurel 1/5/2012
- I've spent quite a while puzzling over the label and the nutrition facts, looking things up, and I'm still having trouble. Here's what I've found the product to contain, in basic terms:
2) Various Vitamins and Minerals
4) Various supplements to improve metabolism, healing, and energy use
6) Artificial sweetener (if you need carbohydrates, you're not getting them here)
On quick survey, it looks like a decent blend for a serious athlete.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Ethyl Ester|
|Directions of Use||
RECOMMENDED USE: Do not use NO-SHOTGUN MHF-1 with REDLINE or Meltdown or any other products containing caffeine or other stimulants. Mix one scoop of NO-SHOTGUN MHF-1 with 8 to 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Drink NO-SHOTGUN MHF-1 prior to any type of athletic even or resistance training. For enhanced results consume NO-SYNTHESIZE MHF-1 during and after training. Unlike other N.O. (Nitric Oxide) Supplements which may require several scoops, NO-SHOTGUN MHF-1 is extremely powerfucl and requires only one scoop. The NO-SHOTGUN MHF-1 and NO-SYNTHESIZE MHF-1 supplement strategy represents the most advanced and latest research on muscle growth and athletic performance.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.