- Add Review
- Additional Info
THE OLIGOPEPTIDE MULTI-CHAIN LINKEDBCAA MODEL
- MUSCLE BUILDING*
- FAT LOSS PROPERTIES*
- MIND/MUSCLE CONNECTION*
OUR SECRET WEAPON
WHAT IS BEST BCAA?
BPI Sports' BEST BCAA™ is not your typical outdated, run-of-the-mill, same as everyone else, outdated BCAA product. Not even close. This formula is the first to bond the three branched chain amino acids - leucine, isoleucine and valine - utilizing a proprietary process route, to form oligiopeptides (a bonded chain of amino acids; for example, a peptide linked chain). The oligiopeptide-based branched chain amino acids may act as a better transport vehicle, allowing for more efficient metabolization, greater bio-activity, enhanced onset time, and a generally improved BCAA model. And, the scientific minds at BPI Sports didn't stop here ...
WHY IT MAY BE BETTER?
The science of oligiopeptide chains has been emerging for decades. And, in recent years thought-leading researchers have increasingly come to the consensus that in this form, protein nutrition, bio-availability, stability, solubility, and transport, among many key factors, can all be resolved.
Think about this. Cutting edge researchers know that simple individual amino acids aren't always the best solution - that in fact, they can be far superior in oligiopeptide chain form. BEST BCAA™ is all about this ...
All about being a far better model. One more thing - for maximum potential benefit, the oligiopeptide branched chain amino acids in BEST BCAA™ are delivered via complex bio-active Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology.
WHAT ARE THE POTENTIAL BENEFITS?
As discussed, taking branched chain amino acids in oligiopeptide form, coupled in bio-active Oligiopeptide-Enzymatic Technology, may be the best way to overcome the typical metabolization and utilization limitations and realize the full promise - including:
- SUPPORT MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS*
- DECREASE PROTEIN CATABOLISM*
- PROMOTE INSULIN SENSITIVITY*
- SUPPORT ENDOGENOUS GLUCOSE PRODUCTION*
- ENHANCED RECOVERY FROM EXERCISE*
- Review by Khalid 2/28/2017
- Good product & Good taste
it has really good taste and some people say that very sweet which is good in my opinion and you can use it during workout where you cannot take capsule while working out
- Review by Hassan 3/15/2016
- taste good..
recovery and stamina
- Review by Antony 1/12/2016
- This helps with recovery and stamina I believe
gets the job done
- Review by Andy 12/28/2015
- pretty good as well. It mixes easily and gets the job done.
the best product in 2015
- Review by bpi BCAA 12/27/2015
- Taset perfect green fusion
not that good product.
- Review by maurie2566 2/2/2015
- It is a very sweet product so my question is the maltodextrin, artificial flavours and sucralose worth the "taste". I feel it is way to sweet for it to be good for us if you are trying to burn fat off.
- Review by soundwave8842 12/19/2014
- BPI Sports Best BCAA offers recovery you can feel along with great taste. I use this in conjunction with BPI Sports Whey-HD and I always feel great and recover from my long exhausting workouts very well.
I keep coming back to this brand of BCAA product.
- Review by Gabe454 11/19/2014
- It has an excellent ingredient profile. I use this as an intra-workout drink, loaded with any preferred brand of creatine. It really does give you a slight push in the gym. It can also help reduce your recovery time between different days of certain muscle groups.
Such a good BCAA
- Review by Mehrshad 11/12/2014
- It really helps me recover fast and complete during my workout. It's better than BPI Blox.Watermelon taste is so tasty . Like that
this product has me sold!
- Review by brianmsmith 11/6/2014
- Love this product! I've usually used Musclepharm or Cellucor for my BCAA's, but this product has me sold! Tastes great and really helps me power through my workouts!
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Take one (1) serving (1 scoop) blended into 8oz of ice cold water, either before, during, or after workout, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. On non-training days, take one (1) serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.