- Add Review
- Additional Info
- Lean Muscle growth
- With no sugar added
What is BPI’s Build-HD?
You must forget about all the creatine formulas that are overly hyped and actually contain 75g of sugar that is in fact, labeled as maltodextrin. They just want to fool you so you pay $50 more for a product that can be found at Sam’s Club for no more than 75 cents per pound. These are just child tricks.
You can avoid any pre, intra or post formula that was not good even ten years ago. Aren’t you fed up with the alleged creatine concentrates that have no research of concentration and the most interesting thing you can find at these products, their bottles?
Are you prepared for a serious creatine product that can help you get strong and big? Build-HD is created using a premium creatine that has been thoroughly researched. It features no sugar, no maltodextrins and no loading. It is just a scoop of bottle-packed muscle. Build-HD enhances your neuro-cognitive functions, being the only product that is able to do so. It is also the tastiest formula you will ever have the chance to taste. Six ounces of water are enough to dissolve the scoop and then you can feel the great taste.
Zero Maltodextrin – Zero Fillers – No sugar
Build-HD features one of the most muscle building products that are heavily researched and it is your number one choice when it comes to muscle building. Are you bored of the “never heard of” creatine products? What is actually concentrated in a six-scoop serving that features a creatine salt and no studies of muscle-building? Exactly, nothing.
- Review by wael 5/8/2014
- this is great product really it works .
Good Product bpi bulid-Hd
- Review by zaid 5/8/2014
- I like the product. Definitely leaned me out and cut me up. It gives you good clean energy.
- Review by bassam 5/8/2014
- this was a great product! you can use it either for cutting weight or for putting on strength.
- Review by adham 5/8/2014
- This is my second time using bulid-HD and it works pretty ..
- Review by mazen 5/8/2014
- I got this product not sure what to expect but , it does what it says the only down fall I have about this product that I suffered a small amount of acne which didn't really bother me but it might some
- Review by fadi 5/8/2014
- This is a good supplement. It provides increased work out focus, muscle density, and improves body composition.
A must buy
- Review by kaled 5/8/2014
- saw great resaults in the four week cycle muscle growth and strenght. will buy again after my four week rest.
good value, good product
- Review by jamal 5/8/2014
- great price good results worth a shot, nothing crazy so don't expect to look like arnold , don't know what else to sat
- Review by yazan 5/8/2014
- This is a Great Product and I love the results. Great product for pre-show preparation! Never go with out it.
Works as good as anything else I've tried
- Review by samer 5/8/2014
- The BPI -HD product does work and, aside from a little acid reflux if taken on an empty stomach, it did not give me any adverse side effects. As for the Solid product, I'm still waiting to see if there is merit to this one.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
Take one (1) serving (1 scoop) blended into 8oz (240mL) of ice cold water, either before, during, or after workout, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. On non-training days, take one (1) serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant. Keep This Product And All Supplements Out Of The Reach Of Children.