- Add Review
- Additional Info
FISH OIL DNA™
- Cardiovascular Support*
- 300mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids Per Serving
- Enteric Coated – No Fish Aftertaste
FISH OIL PER SERVING
NO FISH AFTERTASTE
I think it work better
- Review by osakiumaq 1/4/2016
- I will buy another product, great Team
- Review by poqejndd 12/22/2015
- Good product
- Review by Eandretta96 12/9/2015
- Great addition to their DNA series. I would like to see a higher epa and dha dosage per pill and would gladly pay more for them, but overall, a great product with no fishy burp, which is surprising as many fish oil products labeled as such still have a fishy aftertaste or burp.
Best I've ever tried!
- Review by Lewbie 12/6/2015
- Best I've ever tried!
No fishy burps!
- Review by Ortiz4 12/2/2015
- 2nd time I purchased this brand. No fishy after taste or burps. Will continue to purchase this brand.
definitely worth the money!
- Review by Gwadaloppie 11/27/2015
- definitely worth the money!
- Review by Jwaniur 11/23/2015
- really satisfied
I'm terrible at it
- Review by SaraSolomon 11/13/2015
- I hate swallowing pills. I'm terrible at it ... they get stuck in my throat and burn my esophagus. But BSN fish oil pills don't have a fat middle, so it glides down my esophagus like a slippery eel. Speaking of eels, no fishy aftertaste.
- Review by mialoqdj 11/8/2015
- good taste
definitely purchase again.
- Review by kphanmaha 10/26/2015
- I like this product because it is easy to swallow with no fishy burps. Would definitely purchase again.
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Health and Wellness|
|Main Ingredient||Fish Oil|
|Directions of Use||
Take 1 Softgel up to 3 times daily, with meals. SUGGESTED USE: Intended for use in healthy adults and as part of a healthy, balanced diet and exercise program.
Warnings: CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY MEDICATION OR ARE UNDER A PHYSICIAN'S CARE FOR MEDICAL CONDITION. NOT FOR USE BY THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, OR WOMEN THAT ARE PREGNANT, TRYING TO GET PREGNANT, OR NURSING.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.