- Add Review
- Additional Info
Cellucor COR-Performance™ Creatine is unlike any Creatine product in its class. Featuring fully disclosed, clinically studied doses of Creapure®, Betaine, and Cinnulin PF®, COR-Performance™ Creatine promotes superior size, strength and power in every scoop*
Cellucor COR-Performance™ Creatine features Creasorb®, a revolutionary phosphate delivery system that supports the absorption and effectiveness of Creatine supplementation.*
The Cellucor COR-Performance™ Series features premium, innovative formulas you expect from Cellucor in an all-new line up of commodity sports nutrition products.*
Featuring clinically dosed formulas and unmatched flavor systems, the COR-Performance™ Series is designed to satisfy every customer: great formulas, great flavors and great prices. The entire line isInformed-Choice certified and sports a fully disclosed TruFacts™ label.
Because the COR-Performance series is stimulant-free, the products can be added to virtually any stack, and are also compliant with most major athletic organizations.
after the gym!
- Review by Sarah 10/15/2015
- Mixes very easily and perfect for after the gym!
high quality products
- Review by Paul 9/20/2015
- Cellucor has high quality products that actually work
I add 1000mg l-arginine pill!!!
- Review by cartermw 9/15/2015
- My fave is icy blue c4 stacked w icy blue m5 or unflavored Cor creat all n a 20oz bottle. 30 min b4 workout. I add 1000mg l-arginine pill!!!
Cellucor did a great job
- Review by Paul R 8/24/2015
- Cellucor did a great job with this product and will continue using it.
This product mixes with anything
- Review by juggernaut1986j 7/5/2015
- This product mixes with anything because it is flavorless but it's real effective with recovery if u mix it with your pwo
- Review by Qais 1/5/2015
- Simple quality product right here. great mixability, quality value and a definite staple for me!!
- Review by mohd 12/17/2014
- this product isn't bad, It does what creatine does, makes you stronger. The creatine doesn't mix well, leaves a lot of crystals at the bottom of the glass. It also has a cinnamon taste to it, which alters the taste of whatever you mix with it.
I would advise this creatine to anyone.
- Review by ramzi 11/13/2014
- I really enjoyed the fact that it had a Cinnamon taste to it as some Creatine are bland and get stuck in your throat. Next, the COR-Performance mixes easily, which is a plus , because it doesn't become thick with other mixtures like protein or BCAA. I actually use it with C4 every pre-workout! The only reason I give it an 8 is because of the price, but then again the quality is good and get what you pay for. I rated the taste a 10 because it is like one of the best unflavored tasting creatine I've ever had.
I've seen amazing results!
- Review by Ibrahim 10/14/2014
- I have been taking this product for a week now and ive seen amazing results! I drink my creatine with gatorade so my muscle can suck up most of it. And I can honestly say it is working. I can lift more and do those few extra reps. I love that its pure creapure and it even contains a mix to help it absorb even better. I highly recomend this product!
This one is staying in my tool kit for a long time to come!
- Review by majed 10/10/2014
- I started using this product about a month ago and I have really enjoyed it! First thing I noticed about this Creatine is that it's different from every other powdered creatine I have used when it comes to the taste. This is the best tasting powdered creatine product I have ever used.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
Mix one to two scoops of Cellucor COR-Performance™ Creatine in 8-10 oz. (236-295mL) of juice, water or other beverage of choice, and consume 30 minutes prior to training, or in the morning on non-training days. (For maximum results) Begin with a loading phase of four servings per day for the first five days of product use.
Warnings: This product is only intended for use by healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Not for use by women who are pregnant or nursing. Do not use this product if you have or suspect you have a medical condition, including but not limited to diabetes or kidney disease, or if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medication. Consult a health care provider before using this or any dietary supplement product. Discontinue use and call a health care professional immediately if you experience any adverse reaction to taking this product. Follow label instructions and do not exceed recommendations for suggested use. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Store in a cool, dy place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.