- Add Review
- Additional Info
What is Creatine? Creatine Monohydrate is a naturally occurring metabolite found in red muscle tissue. Creatine acts as a powerful ergonomic aid playing an essential role in the energizing of muscle tissue and enhancing athletic performance.*
Creatine may help increase muscle torque (strength), improve endurance capacity, delay fatigue and help spare muscle fibers for increased strength gains.*
Dymatize Creatine is 100% pure HPLC certified. NO FILLERS are ever used in Dymatize Creatine; the only ingredient is 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate.
Dymatize 100% pure creatine monohydrate improves your muscles performance during high intensity activities such as weight training, running and any other aerobic or anaerobic exercise.* Dymatize uses only the highest quality, purest Creatine available, giving you the ultimate in muscle energy production.*
Dymatize Creatine Monohydrate is processed to an extra fine 180 microns ensuring proper dispersion.* This is one of the only Creatine products sold with a see-through container... so you can actually SEE how fine the powder really is!
Dymatize Creatine Monohydrate is manufactured using only the most advanced techniques and conforms to the strict International Molecular Formula:
- Clinically Surmised*
- Muscle Hydrator*
- Cell Volumizer*
- ATP Activator*
Dymatize Creatine Monohydrate (DCM) supplies 100% pure Creatine Monohydrate, derived from animal free sources. Each batch of DCM is analyzed as being 100% pure. DCM is tasteless and is the most efficient way to provide Creatine Monohydrate as a dietary supplement.
Creatine acts as a powerful ergonomic aid playing an essential role in the energizing of muscle tissue and enhancing athletic performance.* Creatine has been surmised to help increase torqe (strength), improve endurance capacity, delay fatigue and help spare muscle fibers for increased strength and size gains.*
- Review by alysalorraine 1/7/2016
- Awesome flavor! VERY hydrating!
- Review by patrick6006 10/28/2015
- Product mixes well with protein and does not distort the test. Did not notice any bloating with this creatinine product. No significant strength or size gains notices vs not taking a creatine supp
Product is just ok compared to other brands
- Review by qb1sho 10/11/2015
- Product is just ok compared to other brands I have used. No noticeable gains and maybe a little more bloating. It is much more granule than its competitors and does not dissolve very well at all. If you dont like a gritty texture, this one isnt for you.
- Review by tmalone67 8/30/2015
- Works great to give me that little boost of energy during my workouts and aids in recovery time.
I am on my second tub of this stuff.
- Review by I am on my second tub of this stuff. 8/24/2015
- Up until recently, I had not noticed much of a difference at all. That is when I decided to up my intake to two servings every other day. I just started this week and have noticed a very pleasant increase in my reps on most workouts. I was hesitant to up my intake due to bloating and water retention. However, the results greatly outweigh any possible cons in this case. I definitely recommend this product. Great brand all around! Mixes great. The unflavored version can be mixed with anything and no noticeable taste and no bad after taste either.
- Review by Dorian1Adrian 7/29/2015
- It's my first time using Creatine, and after I started using, I really feel how muscle keeps like activated. I used mixed with Protein powder.
- Review by Hook0690 7/24/2015
- Works well, gained a bunch of strength after a loading phase of this stuff. Doesn't dissolve particularly well in water though.
Low price compared to other brands
- Review by greggydy25 7/13/2015
- I always get the feeling of "sandy" taste but when I mix this with my pre workout, the digestibility increases. Low price compared to other brands. I don't get that "hype" though.
Recomend the unflavored.
- Review by aleksbj96 7/8/2015
- What can i say? Its micronized, just the way i like my creatine. Good creatine, not overpriced. Feeling the energy on my last set and reps.
- Review by Ronaldo720 6/27/2015
- Mix it into your protein shake. You won't taste a thing.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
Add 1 heaping teaspoonful daily to cold water or your favorite beverage.
While using a creatine supplement, be sure to consume ample amounts of water (ideally 120 oz a day) to avoid dehydration.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or lactating. Consult a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.