- Add Review
- Additional Info
Unique blend of 7 proteins
Provide your body top quality protein all day long
ELITE FUSION 7 is a protein supplement designed by Dymatize and it is currently the tasteful and most effective sustained-release blend. ELITE FUSION 7 gives you the right amount of protein within a serving and combines 7 top proteins that provide support when it comes to muscle gains and post-workout recovery. Throughout the day, your muscle tissue will receive all the proteins that it needs, so you can feel in top form. You can serve ELITE FUSION 7 between meals as a snack, but you can also serve it after a training session to improve recovery.
- Review by Silvia 1/24/2016
- Great Protein overall. Tastes better with a little less water, still mixes well. Great product for morning kick-start
- Review by Kerri 12/30/2015
- Great product! I've gained at least five pounds of muscle on this stuff within three months.
high quality product
- Review by Johnson 10/21/2015
- mixes well and the competitive price for a high quality product
- Review by Peter 8/25/2015
- Mixes great with water. Smoothie-like with milk. Tastes great, which makes having a few thru the day easier
- Review by Michael 8/18/2015
- I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a protein shake/meal replacement.
the best tasting protein
- Review by Ian 8/8/2015
- the best tasting protein shake that i have ever tasted in my entire life, and i've tried a lot.
I like this one
- Review by Chris 7/10/2015
- I like this one, It has 7 proteins obviously and this is a fast, medium and slow digestive protein which is epic.
- Review by Richy 7/9/2015
- this is my favourite product now and will surely be sticking with this protein only. Thanks
Great Product but don't be fooled by price
- Review by Boofa 5/18/2014
- This product is great. Fantastic protein mix and fiber (a bit too much fat and carbs). However don't think that its cheaper than other brands. The scoop is very big and gram to gram this is actually more expensive than other brands. I did the calculations and you get about 6 grams of protein per dhs vs optimums gold standard where its 8 grams per dhs because of the smaller serving size and larger tub. Don't get this because you think its cheaper, get it because its a good product.
Love this protein
- Review by hamzeh 4/21/2014
- I love a shake for breakfast and this keeps me feeling full. Great pre or post workout Neal. Easy to digest and great flavor.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Recommended use for Males: Take 1-2 scoops (equaling approx. 23-46 grams of protein) with 4-5 oz. to 8-10 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Use approximately 4-5 oz. of liquid per 1 scoop of powder. To achieve your desired flavor and consistency, vary the amount of liquid. In addition, for a thicker shake replace some of the liquid with ice. Drink 1-4 servings daily, or as needed to help satisfy your protein requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving, mix with non-fat or low fat milk.
Recommended Use for Females: Take 1 scoop (equaling approx. 23 grams of protein) with 4-5 oz. of cold water or liquid of your choice. To achieve your desired flavor and consistency, vary the amount of liquid. In addition, for a thicker shake replace some of the liquid with ice. Drink 1-3 servings daily, or as needed to help satisfy your protein requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving, mix with non-fat or low fat milk.