Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Brownie Mix
About This Product
Now it’s simple to make gluten free baked goods everyone will love. All you need from your kitchen is 3 eggs and 1/2 cup butter. These brownies are stellar on their own, but you can make them your own by adding your favorite ingredients:
- Nuts: walnuts, pecans, or almonds
- Baking chips: chocolate, peanut butter, white chocolate, mint, or butterscotch
- Nut butters: peanut, almond, or cashew; drizzle nut butter over brownie batter in the pan; use a knife to swirl
- Dried fruit: cherries, raspberries, currants, coconut flakes
- Spices and flavors: cinnamon, orange extract, instant coffee powder, cayenne pepper powder
What you will need:
- 1 Package Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 325ºF. Grease a 9" x 9" baking pan.
Pour brownie mix into a mixing bowl. Add eggs and butter and mix well. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly with a spatula.
Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out mostly clean, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.
Mix it up!
Makes 16 brownies.
For extraordinary brownies, try one or more of these delicious additions:
Peanut butter, chocolate chips, peppermint extract, cinnamon, coconut flakes, chopped pecans, dried cherries, marshmallows, walnuts, instant espresso powder, orange zest.
For a thicker brownie:
use an 8" x 8" pan and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
About This Brand
For over three decades, Bob has been committed to providing people everywhere with the best quality foods available. His passion for health and belief in taking care of one another is as strong today as it was when he first started the business with his wife, Charlee. Together, their passion for providing the very best nutritional whole grains that has helped make us the leading name in health foods across the country.