Universal Nutrition Animal Whey
About This Product
Basic. To some this means simple, trivial and common... Nothing to get excited about. To others, the basics are absolutely vital. They are essential and critical. You simply can't live without them. In the inner circle of the world's most dedicated weightlifters and bodybuilders, protein is one such necessary basic. It is the primary fuel for new muscle growth. And as such, it is placed at a premium.
Chicken, steak, tuna and eggs. Meals featuring these popular whole food protein sources are consumed, quite literally around the clock, by serious trainers, each striving to hit a daily quota in protein grams that they've deemed necessary to reach their muscle-building goals. It takes pre-planning and hours of food prep. And that can also mean a lot of chewing. It seemed there had to be a reasonable means of helping to simplify that process, ensuring diehard trainers could hit their protein number every day.
The rise and emergence of the supplement industry brought supplemental protein powder into the mainstream, turning average protein supps from chalky cans of undrinkable sludge into delicious fitness smoothies. Shaker cups were everywhere. Protein powder was in seemingly every household. But as the category exploded, quality diminished in the pursuit of better taste and wider margins.
As a result, Animal—one of the most respected brands in the trenches of the iron sports, never truly entered the protein game in earnest. If it couldn't be done right, we wouldn't do it at all. Three proven decades in the gym bags of the hardest lifters on the planet, and no protein power. Until now.
The most serious brand in bodybuilding delivers a product its consumers have been demanding for years. Animal WHEY. A protein blend heavy in cross flow micro-filtered whey protein isolate, complemented by ultra-filtrated whey protein concentrate and fortified with the proven and highly-touted digestive enzymes papain and bromelain, Animal WHEY lives to the lofty standard strived for and set by Animal, making it worthy to bear the unmistakable Iconic imagery on its front label.
An impressive Supplement Facts box wouldn't be enough, however, it would have to live up to hype in the field—on the weight room floors of the most hardcore gyms in the world... In the shaker cups and blenders of the most committed lifters out there. It would have to mix with ease and taste great, making drinking multiple shakes per day a pleasure, not a painful chore. Because let's face it, if your protein powder tastes like shit, it is less likely you will drink it as much as needed to hit your daily macronutrient goals. Unacceptable. To be worthy of the Animal aegis, it would have to taste as good as it worked. And once again, in this regard, Animal WHEY is a triumph.
The right proteins, easily digested. Tasting great and going down easy. That's the standard. And a towering standard at that. But these are the sorts of goals to which we aspire. To be uncompromising in our efforts to supply the most demanding weightlifters and bodybuilders on the planet with the right tool for the job. Every time. And it is with this superlative ideal in mind that we proudly present Animal WHEY. The most essential of the bodybuilding supplement basics. Finally done right.
Mix 1 scoop of Animal Whey™ with 4-6 ounces of skim milk or your beverage of choice. For best results, use a blender or Animal Shaker Cup. On training days, use 2 or more servings post-workout or whenever more protein is required. For more flavor, use slightly less liquid when mixing up Animal Whey™.
- This product is not for use by any individual under the age of 18.
- Please consult with a physician before using this product.
- Do not take this product if you have or are at risk for any medical condition or disease including but not limited to diabetes, asthma, depression, recurrent headaches, glaucoma, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, seizure disorder, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, heart disease, stroke, are pregnant, or are suffering from any inflammatory diseases.
- Be sure to talk to your physician before using this product if you are using any prescription drug, overthe- counter medication, or supplements.
- Not for use by children, patients, pregnant or nursing women.
- Immediately discontinue use and consult your physician if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, agitation, headache, heart palpitations, or any side effects occur.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- The use of this product may be banned by some athletic associations.
- Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use.
About This Brand
Forged in 1983, with the birth of the iconic Animal Pak, over more than three decades Animal has evolved from a simple bodybuilding supplement brand, to an ethos for living. Having Universal Nutrition as its parent company, Animal is dedicated to educating, inspiring and supplying the hardest training bodybuilders and weightlifters with the nutritional supplements they need to fuel their goals.