- FREE SHIPPING
- CASH ON DELIVERY
- RETURN POLICY
We’ve all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you are trying to build muscle, lose fat or to eat healthier, you likely know how difficult it is to find a breakfast meal that is rich in protein and the needed nutrition. Protein pancakes is the solution; they are literally the easiest thing that you are going to be able to make for yourself in order to really get more protein into your diet.
FlapJacked's Protein Pancakes & Baking Mixes are proudly made in the USA, using 99% American ingredients. They are handcrafted and developed by a family owned business in Colorado with quality ingredients such as whole oats and coconut flour. We fortify our protein pancakes with whey protein isolate and pea protein for a complete meal that fuels your body and keeps you feeling full. Naturally sweetened with fruits and veggies, each mix is bursting with flavor while boasting 20 grams of protein and just 200 calories per serving. Simply add water to make protein pancakes or use as a flour replacement in your favorite recipes. Great for making protein waffles, protein cookies and more!
|Directions of Use||
1. WHISK 1 cup mix with 1 cup COLD WATER until well blended. Let sit for 3-5 minutes while griddle warms up. Batter thickens as it sits. FOR THINNER or THICKER PANCAKES reduce or add water until a desired batter consistency is reached.
2. HEAT griddle to low heat (275-285°F)
3. POUR batter into 6-8 four inch pancakes on lightly greased, pre-heated griddle.
4. COOK until no more bubbles are forming in the center and edges look dry. (About 3 minutes) Flip and cook until golden brown.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.