GumNum - Melatonin
About This Product
There’s nothing worse than being so tired you can’t sleep. Sleep issues can cause both physical and mental issues and significantly impact your health in a negative way if unchecked.
Melatonin supplements are widely recommended for various sleep conditions. Melatonin is a natural hormone primarily created in the pineal gland and its main job is to regulate the cycles of night and day for the human body. it is used for jet lag, adjusting sleep-wake cycles for people who change their daily work schedule continuously (shift-work disorder), and for helping people establish a day and night cycle.
GumNum Melatonin … Drift Off to Delicious Sleep
GUMNUM Melatonin Gummies have 5 mg of melatonin per serving. Each two-gummy serving will mellow your mind and calm your senses so you can fall asleep fast, stay asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed for the next day!
Each gummy is scientifically formulated, backed by science, and rigorously tested to provide maximum benefits and natural wellness solutions for you and your family. Enjoy the sweet taste and welcome the alternative to chalky chewable tablets or large hard-to-swallow capsules. Enjoy 1-2 gummies (2.5-5mg) 30 minutes before bed to kick start that sweet Melatonin production and drift off to sweeter dreams.
- Helps with delayed sleep phase syndrome, or trouble falling asleep at your usual bedtime.
- Melatonin reduced the length of time required to fall asleep for adults and children
- In addition to supporting better sleep, Melatonin may help in preventing migraines, reducing anxiety, boosting the immune system, and promoting eye health.
You just take two gummies an hour before bed, and you'll feel yourself relaxing and, in a state, where you can get good sleep.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult with a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.