BSN NoXplode RTD
Availability: Out of stock
About This Product
Building off the legacy of the world-renowned pre-training powder, this new beverage delivers incredible energy, focus and pumps to ignite any type of workout or athletic performance.
N.O.-XPLODE RTD is non-carbonated, sugar-free and features no artificial colors or dyes. Far from a regular energy drink, N.O.-XPLODE RTD is a true high-performance beverage that offers a convenient and portable way to fire up any type of training session.
- 3g of Citrulline
- 1.6g of Beta-Alanine
- 2.5g of Betaine Anhydrous
- Sugar Free
- No FD&C Dyes
N.O.-XPLODE Ready-to-Drink is a performance & energy beverage that delivers powerful energy & endurance, focus and pumps that can be used pre-workout or anytime you need energy & focus.
N.O.-XPLODE's blend of Caffeine, Choline bitartrate, and DMAE bitartrate support energy & focus, while the amino acid L-Citrulline supports muscle pumps. With only ten calories and sugar free, N.O-XPLODE Ready-to-Drink avoids the unnecessary calories and energy crash associated with many sugary energy drinks - and it tastes delicious!
Shake Well and drink prior to exercise or anytime you need energy and focus. DO NOT EXCEED TWO BOTTLES PER DAY, consumed at least 4 hours apart. Do not combine with alcohol. Consume as part of a healthy diet, and drink at least 100 oz of water per day. Exercise may increase your need for fluid intake.
- Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physicians care for a medical condition.
- Not for use by those under the age of 18, women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing, or those that are sensitive to caffeine, niacin or beta-alanine.
- Do not consume caffeine from other sources while taking this product as too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Beta-alanine and niacin may cause a harmless, temporary tingling or flushing sensation.
- 200 MG of caffeine.
- Keep out of reach of children.