Building or retaining muscle while simultaneously losing fat has been described as a near impossible task. This “body recompositioning” often requires a calorie deficit or surplus that may deprive your body of key muscle building nutrients while also minimizing your body’s ability to lose fat. Why sabotage all your hard work when MuscleSport AlphaSRM provides the muscle building and fat loss solution in one powerful formula.
AlphaSRM’s synergistic combination of natural testosterone enhancing agents, proven fat loss ingredients, and aromatase inhibitors work together to promote an anabolic environment, kick your metabolism into overdrive, and help keep estrogen and cortisol levels in check. Take a closer look at AlphaSRM’s fully transparent label and you will find full, clinical doses of:
1000mg Nitrosigine – A “super nitric oxide” booster that opens up blood pathways into the muscles to improve nutrient distribution.
200mg LongJax® 20:1 Extract – Shown to significantly raise both total and free testosterone levels while simultaneously lowering cortisol.
100mg Brassaiopsis Glomerulata – A compound used to inhibit aromatase enzymes thus reducing estrogen production.
50mg 5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin – A natural plant sterol which possesses an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to Anavar, one of the most efficient anabolic substances, without the harmful side effects.
50mg 7-Keto DHEA – Acts as a fat loss agent by increasing metabolic rate.
5mg Boron – Suggested in human clinical research to support free testosterone and decrease estradiol in just 7 days.
2.5mg CapsiAtra™ – Enhances insulin sensitivity, protecting your hard-working body from storing carbohydrates as body fat and stuffing your muscles full of glycogen.
In the continuation of excellence, the MuscleSport Black Series has come out with quite possibly the most innovative, high impact product the sports supplement industry has seen in years. There have been fat burners and there have been muscle builders; but very rarely will you see them combined into the same product, be legal and effective! MuscleSport AlphaSRM takes the muscle building and fat loss game to a new level by using the power of science to help you achieve a lean, muscular physique.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
B6 is a water soluble vitamin that is important to various metabolic reactions that occur in the body. It is also a coenzyme for protein metabolism and nervous and immune system function.
- B6 is also involved in the synthesis of hormones and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 may have some benefits with regard to increasing the rate of synthesis of testosterone.
- B6 may also be able to increase levels of growth hormone.
Vitamin D is associated with a wide range of benefits, including increased cognition, immune health, bone health and well-being.
- Supplementation can also reduce the risks of cancer, heart disease, diabetes and multiple sclerosis.
- People deficient in vitamin D may also experience increased testosterone levels after supplementation.
Zinc is vital for several important physiological roles in the body and is needed for many enzymatic reactions including those necessary to stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- Zinc deficiency has been linked to low IGF-1 Levels and Growth Hormone.
- Zinc also supports optimal testosterone levels and may increase testosterone at rest and after exercise.
- A 2006 study by Killic et al. found wrestlers who supplemented with Zinc for 4 weeks were able preserve circulating testosterone and thyroid hormone concentrations, which declined in placebo due to the exhaustive workload.
MYOCYTE PROLIFERATION FACTORS
Nitrosigine (Arginine Inositol Silicate):
Arginine (NITROSIGINE) is a precursor to nitric oxide and expands blood vessels to optimize blood flow. Silicate is contained within the walls of the arteries to help maintain their structural integrity.
- These ingredients works in synergy to help increase the blood flow and the structural integrity of the artery walls.
- Preclinical data has shown that Nitrosigine is superior to standard arginine… with 2x the blood flow in vasodilatation response.
Laxosterone (5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin):
Derived from plants, Laxogenin is essentially an anabolic building block which your body uses as a blueprint to create its own anabolics.
- Laxogenin supports increased protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, while promoting other anabolic effects such as increased strength, muscle endurance, muscle recovery, and lean muscle mass.
- Additionally, Laxogenin aids in controlling the stress hormone cortisol, which when out of balance, can increase fat and muscle wasting.
- One study showed Laxogenin helped increase protein synthesis by over 200% which may allow for accelerated muscle growth and recovery.
FREE TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING MATRIX
LongJax® 20:1 Extract:
LongJaX® is a powdered water-extract from the roots of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (ELJ), a South East Asian plant.
- Also known as Tongkat Ali, Eurycoma significantly raises both total and free testosterone levels while simultaneously lowering cortisol.
- A higher testosterone to cortisol ratio has long been considered a marker of an increased anabolic state.
- Eurycoma works to enhance testosterone levels by a few different mechanisms. The first is through direct stimulation of the Leydig cells in the testicles to increase testosterone production. Secondly it inhibits the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Lastly Eurycoma frees up more testosterone by lowering sex hormone binding globulins.
- Talbott et al. (2013) found supplementation of eurycoma to stressed adults for a period of four weeks was associated with an improved stress hormone ratio (cortisol reduced by 16% and testosterone increased by 37%) alongside improvements in subjective ratings of stress.
Shilajit is an adaptogen compound used traditionally in Ayurveda, with the main bioactive of Fulvic Acid. It appears to increase both total and free testosterone.
- A recent study found that supplementing with Shilajit for 90 days was associated with a 20% increase in total testosterone and a 19% increase in free testosterone.
Divanil (aka 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, DVTHF) is an extract from the stinging nettle root (Urtica dioica). DVTHF exerts its effects by acting on testosterone transport proteins.
- Testosterone in the human body exists either in a free circulating form or in inactive form bound to transport proteins. The transport proteins to which testosterone binds are albumin and sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
- DVTHF binds with very high affinity to SHBG. It’s hypothesized that by binding to SHBG, DVTHF will increase the concentration of free testosterone.
Boron is what is known as a trace mineral. This means that our bodies benefit from it as a vital nutrient, but only in very, very small trace amounts.
- Boron has been implicated in increasing free testosterone and serum DHT levels.
- At the same time boron acts as an anti-estrogen and decreases sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
- A study conducted by Naghii et al. (2011) found men who supplemented with boron for 7 consecutive days increased free testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels by 28% and 10% respectively, while also decreasing free estrogen levels by 39%.
THERMOGENIC LIPOLYTIC MATRIX
Pinemat Manzanita is an herbal compound which has the effects of a mild diuretic and astringent (anti-inflammatory).
- It helps to reduce accumulation of uric acid in the bladder and help the overall health and productivity of the urinary tract.
- Uva-Ursi may also help reduce high blood pressure and bloating.
- It’s anti-inflammatory effects can help to tighten upper layers of the mucous membrane – relieving irritation and improving tissue firmness.
7-Keto DHEA is a metabolite of serum DHEA that is nonhormonal.
- It appears to be a fat loss agent as it may increase the metabolic rate.
- Studies using 7-keto supplementation tend to note an increased metabolic rate later on during a caloric restriction period.
- A study by Zenk et al. (2007) found 7-Keto taken daily for 7 days during caloric restriction was associated with a increase in metabolic rate (minimal, 1.4% relative to baseline) when placebo experienced a decrease relative to baseline (3.9%).
LeanGBB – GBB-EEC:
Gamma-butryobetaine ethyl ester chloride is a precursor for L-Carnitine.
- GBB-EEC has the ability to increase the bodies production of L-Carnitine and can help improve energy levels and athletic performance.
- Higher L-Carnatine levels also helps to promote fat loss and immune system support.
CapsiAtra™ is a dihydrocapsiate compound naturally found in CH-19 Sweet peppers that holds clinical benefits in weight management, endurance and metabolism.
- CapsiAtra™ has the ability to increase resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulate thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- It also enhances glycogen sparing, promoting an increase in energy production through the burning off of fat stored within the body instead of carbohydrates.
- Galgani et al. (2010) discovered subjects who supplemented with Dihydrocapsiate over a one month period were able to increase their resting metabolic rate on a daily basis compared to placebo.
ANDROGEN REGULATORY SYSTEM
Brassaiopsis Glomerulata is a compound used for its ability to inhibit aromatase enzymes.
- Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for catalyzing the biosynthesis of estrogens (estrone and estradiol) from androgens (androstenedione and testosterone).
- Inhibition of aromatase has been shown to reduce estrogen production to nearly undetectable levels.
Acacetin is a natural flavone that is found in the Damiana (Turnera diffusa) plant. Acacetin has been studied for a variety of reasons and some research suggests it may help support a healthy estrogen to testosterone balance.
- Research suggests that Acacetin may support a healthy aromatase balance. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen.
- Inhibition of the aromatase enzyme helps reduce the amount of testosterone that gets converted to estrogen.
- Healthy regulation of the aromatase enzyme can help support healthy testosterone and estrogen levels.
- Researchers at the University of Mississippi studied the anti-aromatase and estrogenic activity of 24 different compounds isolated from the damiana plant. Among the 24 tested compounds, acacetin showed the most potent aromatase inhibition. In fact, acacetin suppressed up to 63 percent of aromatase activity. The researchers concluded that acacetin could significantly suppress aromatase activity and was the only compound found to have potent anti-aromatase activity and absolutely no estrogenic effects.
Take One Serving (3 Capsules) daily in the AM. For best body recomposition results, take in conjunction with Thermal Black™ and CarniSlim™.