Have you ever heard the expression, “big frog in a small pond?” The expression applies, in a way, to LEAN WHEY REVOLUTION. Except in this case, the “pond” of protein powders can seem overwhelmingly large at times, yet LEAN WHEY REVOLUTION remains the goliath. How come?
First and foremost, LEAN WHEY REVOLUTION comes in unrivaled flavors. From our cereal flavors of LEAN CHARMS to our more conventional flavors of Strawberry N’ Cream and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, you are sure to hit a home run no matter WHAT you choose.
But that isn’t all! We don’t call it LEAN WHEY for NOTHING! We have designed and formulated extra ingredients into the protein to help metabolize fat while you are using the protein to build the muscle! If that isn’t the ultimate 2 for 1, we don’t know what is!
GlycoCarn® and L-Carnitine Tartrate – Without Carnitine, fats cannot be metabolized, so LEAN WHEY REVOLUTION uses 2 specialized forms of Carnitine to escort body fats into the mitochondria to be broken down.
Medium Chain Triglycerides – While Carnitine takes the vast majority of fats to meet their maker, MCTs get there all on their own – no assistance required, leaving more Carnitine to dispose of body fat.
CLA – Verified time and time again by rigorous scientific research to activate mechanisms preliminary to thermogenesis and fat oxidation, while simultaneously showing the capacity to aid muscle development.
The Revolution isn’t just in the name… it’s in the tub. Most proteins you buy on the market are just that, protein. With LEAN WHEY REVOLUTION you get so much more! And that comes with the Lean Muscle Matrix. The Lean Muscle Matrix works synergistically to promote increases in your metabolic rate and support the burning of body fat by using it for energy, making LEAN WHEY the MVP in the supplement arsenal of any athlete.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Whey Protein Isolate:
Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram for gram, the most refined and purest form of protein (90-98% pure protein).
- It is also a potent stimulator of muscle protein synthesis due to its ability to causes a rapid increase in amino acids found in the blood stream.
- This form of whey contains little to no lactose so it may be beneficial for individuals who experience GI problems. Also due to the refinement process whey isolate contains little fat, carbs, and milk sugars.
- A 2006 study conducted by Cribb et al. found recreational bodybuilders who supplemented with whey protein isolate in conjunction with a 10 week resistance training program achieved greater gains in lean mass, strength, and decreases in body fat compared to a placebo group.
LEAN MUSCLE MATRIX
Fibersol-2 is a dietary fiber that is a digestion resistant maltodextrin. Fibersol-2 will help aid in the digestion of the protein.
Taurine has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that taurine is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise induced DNA damage.
GlycoCarn® (Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL):
Glycocarn is a highly bioavailable form of Carnitine. Carnitine is crucial in muscle function by regulating energy flow across the cell membranes during strenuous activity.
- Glycocarn can help increase nitric oxide levels. Increasing Nitric Oxide helps blood flow to organs and muscles and optimizes oxygen and nutrient delivery to the muscles.
- All this can help to increase aerobic power, stamina, endurance, and recovery.
- Jacobs et al. (2009) discovered that resistance trained males who supplemented with Glycocarn 90 minutes before exercise were able to increase peak power production (2-15%) and decrease lactic acid accumulation (15-17%).
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
- L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
- A study conducted by Volek et al. (2002) found that supplementation with L-Carnitine daily for one week in healthy resistance trained men was able to reduce markers of muscle damage after weight lifting. It was also discovered that biomarkers of oxidative damage reduced to baseline sooner than placebo.
- Ho et al. (2010) discovered that middle aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA):
Most humans get their consumption of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) through butter. It is found mostly in meat and dairy products.
- CLA is known for its body weight management properties which include reducing body fat, increasing lean muscle mass, and supporting efficient fat metabolism.
- CLA is a slightly altered form of linoleic acid (LA), an omega-6 fatty acid important to human health. There have been some cancer-fighting properties found in studies.
- CLA is also a potent anti-oxidant and anti-catabolite, as well as powerful immune enhancer.
- Chen et al. (2012) discovered 12 weeks of CLA supplementation in overweight and obese subjects was able to reduce body weight and fat mass compared to placebo.
Lecithin aids in fat transport and fat metabolism. Lecithin does this through its inherent role as an emulsifying agent.
- This feature of lecithin functions to break down the fat and disperse it in water and/or in our bloodstream.