Picture this scenario. You head to your favorite supplement store in search of a pre-workout that will help take your training to the next level. As you walk through the door you are immediately lost in a sea of colorful canister’s whose labels all promise the same thing. Mind blowing pumps. High octane energy. Tunnel vision focus. All of it sounds too good to be true. You decide on the one highly recommended by a bro you watched on YouTube. The next day you eagerly head off to tackle an intense training session fueled by a concoction that has guaranteed you to have the best workout of your life. As you warm-up you start to “feel” something. Thinking that your pre-workout has kicked in, you hit your session with full intensity only to be stopped dead in your tracks 15 minutes later. Zero energy. Zero focus. Zero Pump. 100% disappointment. The realization sets in that the only thing provided by this so-called “pre-workout” was hype and empty promises.
Unfortunately, the above scenario plays out day after day. The culprits? A combination of ineffective ingredients and a bottomless marketing budget built on pure speculation. It’s time to stop buying into the hype and put your trust in a pre-workout that actually WORKS. That is why MuscleSport developed RHINO 2.0; a revolutionary pre-workout with an ultra-concentrated blend of energy, pump, and focus ingredients such as:
Beta-Alanine – A proven ergogenic aid that buffers hydrogen ion accumulation during intense exercise
Caffeine Matrix – Improves energy, focus, and power all without the typical caffeine crash
Nitrosigine® – Maximal and long lasting vasodilation for HUGE pumps
Hordenine, Higenamine, & Halostachine – Powerful stimulants that can amplify energy, enhance mental clarity, and burn fat.
Agmatine Sulfate – Manipulates pain receptors helping you train past normal pain thresholds.
RHINO 2.0 has everything you need in one comprehensive formula and nothing you don’t. While other inferior pre-workouts try to make you “feel” something they fail to prepare you physiologically and psychologically for your upcoming workout. The synergistic combination of ingredients found in RHINO 2.0’s three different complexes address critical areas necessary to maximize performance and ultimately have you prepared to dominate your next training session.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
RHINO MODE ENERGY COMPLEX
Beta Alanine is an amino acid that is used to enhance muscular endurance. Reports of increased rep range are common. Also, the benefit is highly noticeable in moderate to high intensity cardio.
- Beta-Alanine’s effectiveness comes through boosting the synthesis of carnosine. Carnosine acts as an intra muscular buffer to keep the pH from dipping too low during a workout. To keep muscular strength through a workout, you need to have your pH levels optimal. If they drop too low, you have significantly less strength and fatigue quicker.
- Beta-Alinine synthesizes to carnosine which helps keep your pH levels in check by absorbing positive hydrogen molecules (H+) that are produced during periods of heavy exercise. By absorbing the H+ produced by strenuous exercise, your muscular pH levels are kept at an optimal level which will allow you to train harder and longer!
- A recent meta-analysis confirmed the ergogenic effect of beta-alanine, showing a 2.85% increase in exercise performance compared to placebo when dosed at ~2/grams daily.
Choline Complex (CDP Choline/Choline Bitartrate):
Choline is an essential nutrient for brain health and synaptic plasticity.
- Choline improves structural integrity, signaling capacity and the fluidity of neural membranes. It’s estimated that close to 90% of the population does not get the recommended amount of choline daily.
- It has been shown that a dose of 500mg of Choline can boost focus, mood and concentration abilities.
- This is tantamount to pushing through your workout. Utilizing this effectively dosed compound, you will be able to focus on taking less rest or being distracted during you training. Giving your 110% will really be your 110%.
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who supplemented with choline for 4 weeks improved learning performance and memory compared to a placebo group.
Tri-Caffeine Matrix (Caffeine Anhydrous, DiCaffeine Malate, Caffeine Citrate):
This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre-workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine’s effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exhertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
3H-S STIMULANT COMPLEX
Extracted from the roots of sprouted barley, hordenine has an adrenaline-like effect stemming from its ability to release norandrenaline.
- This increases heart rate and blood flow.
- The adrenaline effect is long lasting and does not fade early in your workouts. This will create a boost in athletic performance throughout your entire workout.
- Hordenine may also increase peripheral blood flow volume and have a positive inotropic effect (increases strength of contraction) upon the heart.
Higenamine Hydrochloride is a proven beta 1 and 2 adrenergic agonist; meaning that when found in a pre-workout it can help improve focus, enhance mental clarity, increase energy, and burn body fat.
- Higenamine has also been shown to open up lung capacity by relaxing the trachea, allowing more oxygen to get into your body during training.
- While most stimulants do the opposite of vascular relaxation and vasodilation, higenmanine has been shown to do just this. It also works synergistically with agmatine sulfate that is in RHINO REVOLUTION 2.0.
Best known as an alternative for ephedrine, Synephrine has several of the same benefits of ephedrine but not nearly the same side-effects.
- Syneprhrine can reduce appetite, increase alertness, burn fat, increase metabolism and increase energy.
- However, like ephedrine, if you take this too close to bedtime – it could create some insomnia.
- Stohs et al. (2011) found that a single dose of synephrine given to healthy subjects in a rested state increased resting metabolic rate without any negative influence on blood pressure or cognition.
Another ingredient that shares similarities with beta adrenergic receptor agonists. This means Halostachine will stimulate the beta receptors which are found on fat cells. This stimulation causes the fat to be burned as energy.
- In an en vitro study of the pharmacodynamics and Structure Activity Relationship (SAR) of various epinephrine-like compounds, halostachine was demonstrated to be 19% as effective as epinephrine in activating beta2 receptors.
RHINO MODE NITRO COMPLEX
Inositol arginine silicate (NITROSIGINE):
Arginine (NITROSIGINE) is a precursor to nitric oxide and expands blood vessels to optimize blood flow. Silicate is contained within the walls of the arteries to help maintain their structural integrity.
- These ingredients works in synergy to help increase the blood flow and the structural integrity of the artery walls.
- Preclinical data has shown that Nitrosigine is superior to standard arginine… with 2x the blood flow in vasodilatation response.
Tauric acid, has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that tauric acid is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise induced DNA damage.
Agmatine Sulfate helps improve nutrient partitioning which leads to an increase in muscle glycogen (carbs stored in muscle tissues) which then leads to more water retained WITHIN the muscle. This creates a fuller look to the muscles and a greater pump while hitting the iron.
- Agmatine Sulfate also increases NO production by working as a competitive inhibitor of the enzyme NO Synthase.
- There are studies to suggest that the nutrient partitioning effects of agmatine sulfate are possibly due to its ability to increase the insulin response to carbohydrates. This could be further explained by the increased blood flow to the muscle that occurs with increased NO production.
- LH and GH levels have been shown to be increased through the effects of Agmatine Sulfate and its possible effects on the hypothalamus.
- Agmatine has also been shown to manipulate pain receptors which may allow you to train past normal pain thresholds.
Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains.
- Niacin promotes health in the nervous system, digestive system, skin, hair and eyes.
- Niacin has long been used to increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or the “good,” cholesterol. HDL cholesterol helps sweep up low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or the “bad,” cholesterol, in your bloodstream.
- Niacin also helps improve liver function, metabolize food, and helps your adrenal glands produce sex and stress hormones.
- Niacin is also known for increasing blood circulation.
- Blond et al. discovered in 20 men without diabetes but with dyslipidemia, 2g niacin supplementation over the course of eight weeks promoted a reduction in triglycerides (28%) and vLDL (68%) while increasing HDL cholesterol (17%).
Has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels as well as raising insulin and hemoglobin levels to normal at the same time. It also shows a cognitive benefit by helping to offer protection against free radicals damage to the brain… which can lead to a greater focus
- When caffeine (another ingredient found in RHINO REVOLUTION 2.0) is combined with pterostilbene it improves long-lasting focus and energy. This combination lasts 8 times longer than normal caffeine, without the added crash at the end.
- Pterostilbene also supports anti-oxidant and heart healthy benefits.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (5 grams) with approximately 6-8 oz. of water 30 minutes prior to training.