MuscleSport Test Revolution™ is the most advanced natural testosterone enhancing product to date. Where other test boosters fall short, Test Revolution™ delivers! This powerful formula helps support increases in circulating testosterone while also blocking the body’s production of estrogen by using powerful, clinically studied key ingredients such as:
Fenugreek and Bulbine Natlesnis – Supports increases in circulating testosterone.
Tribulus – Assists in elevating luteinizing hormone levels.
5,7-dihydroxylflavine – Inhibits the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
Peruvian Maca – Helps block the body’s production of estrogen.
White Button Mushroom – Decreases aromatase enzymes and estrogen levels.
Test Revolution™ is clearly the Alpha of all testosterone boosters. When you really want help increasing your body’s natural testosterone levels, you want proven ingredients that boost test safely and effectively. The comprehensive ingredient profile found in Test Revolution™ will assist in maximizing natural testosterone output and promote a superior muscle building environment.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
FREE TESTOSTERONE MATRIX
Bulbine Natalensis is a traditionally used aphrodisiac and testosterone Booster in South and South-Eastern Africa
- Mechanistically, supplementation with Bulbine Natalensis is associated with an increase in the activities of alkaline and acid phosphatases. The activity of the phosphatase enzymes correlates somewhat with increases in testicular and serum testosterone.
- Three separate rat studies looking at serum testosterone levels noted significant increases in circulating testosterone, and one study noted a decrease in estrogen levels as well.
Tribulus is an herb that is mostly recommended for male health including virility and vitality, and specifically more catered towards cardiovascular and urogenital health.
- It is a common supplement for its libido enhancing properties and testosterone boosting properties.
- The theory behind tribulus is it elevates luteinizing hormone, which in turn sends instructions to the testes causing them to make testosterone.
- Sellandi et al. (2012) found in men supplementing with tribulus for 60 days were able to increase testosterone by 16.3%.
Trigonella foenum-graecum, commonly known as fenugreek, is a popular herb in Arabic regions and India. It has traditionally been used to enhance libido and masculinity.
- Fenugreek has been shown to increase testosterone in healthy males, which is thought to be due to a backlog of testosterone conversion into DHT via inhibiting the 5-alpha reductase enzyme.
- Fenugreek has also been used to alleviate blood sugar metabolism problems like diabetes.
- A human study done by Wilborn et al. (2010) noted that fenugreek supplementation led to increases in testosterone and bio-available testosterone, while also decreasing body fat.
Fadogia Agrestis Extract:
Fadogia Agretis may help increase testosterone levels and lower estrogen levels at the same time.
- A University of Ilorin study on Fadogia Agrestis showed an incredible 200% increase in testosterone over the course of 5 days. Increases in libido and strength were also noted by the researchers..
Icariin is one of the many flavonoids found in horny goat weed that is often used as an erectile aid and aphrodisiac.
- Icariin seems to have the mechanisms to increase testosterone, but no human studies exist on the subject matter.
- Icarrin was shown in one rat study to increase testosterone levels by 3x over a 7 day period compared to a control group
Divanil (aka 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, DVTHF) is an extract from the stinging nettle root (Urtica dioica). DVTHF exerts its effects by acting on testosterone transport proteins.
- Testosterone in the human body exists either in a free circulating form or in inactive form bound to transport proteins. The transport proteins to which testosterone binds are albumin and sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).
- DVTHF binds with very high affinity to SHBG. It’s hypothesized that by binding to SHBG, DVTHF will increase the concentration of free testosterone.
Maca is a plant in the broccoli family. Maca has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac.
- Men supplementing with maca have been known to experience an increase in sperm production. Maca also appears to be a potent suppressor of prostate hypertrophy.
- Preliminary research also suggests maca can protect the brain from damage, improve bone health, and even improve cognitive ability in healthy people.
- For the purposes of Test Revolution, maca may help block the body’s production of estrogen while boosting testosterone levels.
Magnesium is an essential mineral and electrolyte. It is involved in protein synthesis, ATP formation, metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, and bone strength.
- Magnesium deficiencies are the second most common deficiency in developed countries. A lack of magnesium will raise blood pressure and reduce insulin sensitivity.
- Increases in free and total testosterone have been noted in sedentary and athletic populations when supplementing with magnesium supplementation. It also acts as a muscle relaxer and may improve aerobic performance.
- Brilla et al. (1992) discovered 26 untrained subjects who participated in a 7 week strength training program in conjunction with magnesium supplementation were able to increase testosterone relative to baseline.
Zinc is vital for several important physiological roles in the body and is needed for many enzymatic reactions including those necessary to stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- Zinc deficiency has been linked to low IGF-1 Levels and Growth Hormone.
- Zinc also supports optimal testosterone levels and may increase testosterone at rest and after exercise.
- A 2006 study by Killic et al. found wrestlers who supplemented with Zinc for 4 weeks were able preserve circulating testosterone and thyroid hormone concentrations, which declined in placebo due to the exhaustive workload.
B6 is a water soluble vitamin that is important to various metabolic reactions that occur in the body. It is also a coenzyme for protein metabolism and nervous and immune system function.
- B6 is also involved in the synthesis of hormones and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 may have some benefits with regard to increasing the rate of synthesis of testosterone.
- B6 may also be able to increase levels of growth hormone.
ESTRO BLOCK MATRIX
Acacetin is a natural flavone that is found in the Damiana (Turnera diffusa) plant. Acacetin has been studied for a variety of reasons and some research suggests it may help support a healthy estrogen to testosterone balance.
- Research suggests that Acacetin may support a healthy aromatase balance. Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen.
- Inhibition of the aromatase enzyme helps reduce the amount of testosterone that gets converted to estrogen.
- Healthy regulation of the aromatase enzyme can help support healthy testosterone and estrogen levels.
- Researchers at the University of Mississippi studied the anti-aromatase and estrogenic activity of 24 different compounds isolated from the damiana plant. Among the 24 tested compounds, acacetin showed the most potent aromatase inhibition. In fact, acacetin suppressed up to 63 percent of aromatase activity. The researchers concluded that acacetin could significantly suppress aromatase activity and was the only compound found to have potent anti-aromatase activity and absolutely no estrogenic effects.
Trans-resveratrol is a member of a group of plant compounds called polyphenols.
- Trans-resveratrol may increase testosterone levels in the blood and may be an agonist for androgen receptors.
- Research suggests that trans-resveratrol may have an anti-aromatase effect on testosterone, meaning that it does not get converted into estrogen at the same rate.
- In one study published in 2008 in the Archives of Pharmacal Research, trans-resveratrol was found to increase blood testosterone correlation by 51.6% in mice.
5,7-Dihydroxylflavine, also known as Chrysin, is a bioflavonoid found in high levels in propolis and in honey.
- Chrysin may boost testosterone by sensitizing the testicles to produce more testosterone and inhibit the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- In rats, an increase in testosterone of approximately 30% has been noted with oral intake of 5,7-Dihydroxylflavine for 60 days.
Quercetin is a type of plant-based chemical, or phytochemical, known as a flavonoid. It possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Quercetin is also neuroactive, with some of the same abilities as caffeine but less potent.
- Quercetin acts as a estrogen modulator, having the ability to regulate estrogen and androgen levels.
- Quercetin is also able to prevent testicular damage from Dioxins and thus prevent a decline in testosterone levels.
White Button Mushroom:
White button mushroom can be used to drive down estrogen levels via inhibiting the aromatase enzyme.
- Researchers at Beckman Research Institute, found out that that an extract prepared from white button mushrooms decreased the activity of aromatase enzyme and estrogen levels in a dose dependent manner.
DIM is a molecule that consists of two indole groups attached to a methane group. It is commonly found in broccoli and hold promise as an aromatase inhibitor.
- DIM has potent effects on estrogen metabolism and is able to keep the body relatively balanced by preventing either drastic increases or decreases in estrogen.
- DIM can both inhibit the aromatase enzyme (and prevent conversion of testosterone into estrogen) and it can act on more potent forms of estrogen and convert them into less potent forms; this conversion reduces the overall effects of estrogen in the body.
Pygeum Africanum Extract:
Pygeum is an extract from the bark of the Prunus Africana tree and is used to alleviate benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Compounds in Pygeum appear to be androgen receptor antagonists, which reduce signalling via the androgen receptor, and appears to be seemingly potent at this in vitro.
- It is possible that Pygeum has a phytoestrogenic potential that interferes with estrogen signalling (which would establish it as a selective estrogen receptor modulator or SERM).
Saw Palmetto Berry Extract:
Saw Palmetto is a fatty acid mix from Serenoa repens that may increase testosterone and suppress prostate growth.
- Saw Palmetto has the ability to block an enzyme that converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, a more androgenic form often associated with the negative side effects of testosterone.
- In vitro studies have shown that components of saw palmetto impair the ability of ligands to bind to the α1-adrenergic receptor, inhibiting downstream signaling.
Take One Serving (3 Capsules) in the AM, with 8-10oz of water. For optimal performance, take one serving in the morning and one in the evening