Turn up the heat with Thermal BLACK Series Fat Burner, the new pinnacle of thermogenic supplements. Unlike other fat burners, Thermal BLACK brings more to the table than just a feeling – it actually works, and it works well! With a profile of clinically-validated ingredients, your search for the ultimate fat burner ends here. Take a deeper look into Thermal Black and you will find:
Caffeine Anhydrous and Infinergy™ DiCaffeine Malate – Caffeine is well-known, but this is not your typical caffeine. The addition of malate to two caffeine molecules smooths any agitation from and prolongs the metabolic-boosting effects of caffeine.
CapsiAtra™ Capsaicin – Enhances insulin sensitivity, protecting your hard-working body from storing carbohydrates as body fat and stuffing your muscles full of glycogen.
Isopropylnorsynephrine – Synephrine is found in bitter oranges and is structurally similar to ephedrine, which gives it the capability of increasing fat oxidation, but without the negative side effects.
Zingerone – Ginger is a staple in Eastern medicine, and Zingerone is one of the major reasons why. Zingerone suppresses appetite and prevents nausea.
Hordenine – Induces a burst of adrenaline, giving a huge boost to metabolism while simultaneously enhancing blood flow.
Clearly, Thermal BLACK is on to something, but with a multi-faceted approach to fat burning, Thermal BLACK doesn’t stop there. The rest of the ingredients add neurotransmitter support, reduce stress, crush lipogenic hormone production, provide complete adrenergic stimulation, and enhance anti-oxidation status. Just like Thermal BLACK has definitively differentiated itself from the rest of the thermogenic market, Thermal BLACK will certainly help YOU stand out from your competition!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
THERMAL NRG COMPLEX
TeaCrine is concentrated nature-identical theacrine that delivers energy shown to last up to 6 hours.
- Theacrine’s multi-faceted effects come from the synergistic reactions between two neural pathways: dopaminergic and adenosinergic pathways.
- By affecting these pathways, Theacrine accelerates metabolism, increases energy production, and enables competitive athletes, active individuals and driven professionals to better their physical and mental performance.
- TeaCrine also helps to maintain inflammation within the normal range, which helps decrease muscle and joint discomfort during and following exercise.
Higenamine HCL (from Lotus Seed):
Higenamine Hydrochloride is a proven beta 1 and 2 adrenergic agonist; meaning that it can help improve focus, enhance mental clarity, increase energy, and burn body fat.
- Higenamine has also been shown to open up lung capacity by relaxing the trachea, allowing more oxygen to get into your body during training.
- Higenamine operates as a stimulant that effects some muscle groups in a way to slow contractions down and some to speed them up. During training – longer muscles get a slower contraction rate – which can be good for muscular endurance. The heart will get a faster contraction rate – meaning a faster heart rate.
- This will work to create a thermogenic effect… as the maximum heart rate required for fat burning is maintained longer.
Isopropylnorsynephrine (from Bitter Orange):
Best known as an alternative for ephedrine, Isopropylnoynephrine has several of the same benefits of ephedrine but not nearly the same side-effects.
- Isopropylnoynephrine can reduce appetite, increase alertness, burn fat, increase metabolism and increase energy.
- However, like ephedrine, if you take this too close to bedtime – it could create some insomnia.
- Stohs et al. (2011) found that a single dose of synephrine given to healthy subjects in a rested state increased resting metabolic rate without any negative influence on blood pressure or cognition.
L-Theanine is an amino acid, that when consumed produces GABA and glutamate, two neurotransmitters that act on the brain to reduce the perception stress.
- Research suggests that L-Theanine’s biggest supplemental role may be in taking the “edge” off of other stimulants.
- A combination of L-Theanine with caffeine is noted to be synergistic in promoting thermogenesis, cognition, and attention.
- Giesbrecht et al. found the combination of L-theanine and caffeine significantly improved accuracy during task switching, self-reported alertness, and reduced self-reported tiredness.
Cayenne (as Capsicum Annum):
Cayenne has a number of benefits such as helping you burn more fat when you train by targeting fat as an energy source.
- It can work to keep your blood sugar levels down – thereby blocking excessive fat storage from heightened insulin levels.
- Moreover, cayenne can boost metabolism and work to act as a mild thermogenic.
CapsiAtra™ is a dihydrocapsiate compound naturally found in CH-19 Sweet peppers that holds clinical benefits in weight management, endurance and metabolism.
- CapsiAtra™ has the ability to increase resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulate thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- It also enhances glycogen sparing, promoting an increase in energy production through the burning off of fat stored within the body instead of carbohydrates.
- Galgani et al. (2010) discovered subjects who supplemented with Dihydrocapsiate over a one month period were able to increase their resting metabolic rate on a daily basis compared to placebo.
A big function of 3,5 is to stimulate the resting metabolic rate – which is the rate at which your body burns calories at rest.
- Studies have shown that body weight has been reduced significantly in short periods of time (3-4 weeks).
XANTHINE NRG COMPLEX
Caffeine Anhydrous is simply caffeine with no water (around .05%). This has been shown to make caffeine anhydrous more potent because the body will absorb it more readily.
- Although caffeine can affect a wide variety of motor and mental functions it is most commonly used to improve endurance exercise, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels.
- Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- According to the research higher doses of caffeine, in the 250-450mg range, are needed to provide an ergogenic benefit.
- In a study conducted by Astorino et al. (2010), active men given caffeine before resistance training were able to increase maximal torque, power, and volume by 5-8%
Dicaffeine Malate, as the name implies, is the combination of caffeine and malic acid.
- Adding malic acid to caffeine is thought to calm the digestive effects of caffeine and thought to replenish the energy produced by caffeine (either through increased fat oxidation or ATP production).
- Malic acid may also weaken the feeling of a caffeine crash and slow tolerance development to caffeine.
Beta-Phenylethylamine is a neuromodulator responsible for the release of norepinephrine and dopamine which can act as powerful mood enhancers.
Cocoa extract is linked to increased blood flow and insulin sensitivity.
- Some research suggests that Cocoa Extract can help mitigate the effects of impaired mitochondria – which can help to improve energy production at the cellular level.
Tyrosine is an essential amino acid whose primary role in the body is as the direct precursor to thyroxine and to the hormones dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- Tyrosine may improve both endurance and anaerobic performance via metabolic and/or neurotransmitter upregulation.
- Tyrosine also improves mental acuity, focus, and mood by increasing levels of catecholamines found in the bloodstream.
- A study done at the Naval Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory reported that a dose of L-Tyrosine, when provided to sleep deprived subjects, ameliorated psychomotor performance declines associated with mental fatigue.
Extracted from the roots of sprouted barley, hordenine has an adrenaline-like effect stemming from its ability to release norandrenaline.
- This increases heart rate and blood flow.
- The adrenaline effect is long lasting and does not fade early in your workouts. This will create a boost in athletic performance throughout your entire workout.
- Hordenine may also increase peripheral blood flow volume and have a positive inotropic effect (increases strength of contraction) upon the heart.
- Lastly hordenine stimulates the central nervous system and promotes weight loss by enhancing metabolism.
APPETITE SUPRESSION COMPLEX
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a mitochondrial fatty acid that is highly involved in energy metabolism. It is synthesized in the body and can be consumed through eating meats and minimally in some fruits/vegetables.
- ALA has been shown to keep insulin levels lower and act as a mild appetite suppressant.
- ALA has also been shown to be of benefit against various forms of oxidation and inflammation. These effects carry on to benefits that protect one from heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline with age.
- ALA is also a potent anti-oxidant compound. It works with mitochondria and the body’s natural anti-oxidant defenses.
- It is also seen as an anti-aging compound since it can reverse some of the oxidant damage related effects of aging.
Ginger is a spice that can reduce nausea and ease digestion quite effectively.
- It is commonly used to treat a myriad of stomach problems. It helps to reduce everything from heartburn to gas and diarrhea.
- Ginger is believed to be a mild appetite suppressant. Anecdotal evidence supports people feeling “more full” when taking a ginger supplement.
- A meta-analysis conducted by Ernst et al. (2000) found ginger was able to reduce nausea induced by seasickness, morning sickness, and chemotherapy induced sickeness.
Raspberry ketone is a natural phenolic compound of the red raspberry that have been reported to prevent high-fat diet-induced elevation in body weight and to increase lipolysis in white adipocytes.
- Raspberry ketones may increase lipolysis by making the cells more sensitive to the effects of the fat burning hormone norepinephrine.
- Research suggests its potential to influence adiponectin, a hormone that modulates fatty acid catabolism and is inversely correlated with body fat levels
Rauwolscine is a central nervous system stimulant that is classified as an alpha-2 agonist.
- As an alpha 2 agonist, Rauwolscine will block alpha-2 receptors. This results in the body releasing more norepinephrine – which gives you a feeling of overall well being.
- As a bonus to blocking the alpha-2 receptors – Rauwolscine may prevent the formation of new fat tissue.