There is a lot of boasting in the competitive world of athletics, so it should come as no surprise that this extends into the sports supplement industry. Here at MuscleSport, we don’t need to tell you that THERMAL Revolution is exceptionally effective – you can see it for yourself just by taking a look at the formula. Because unlike the rest, THERMAL Revolution does not need to hide behind proprietary blends.
Caffeine Anhydrous and Infinergy™ DiCaffeine Malate – Caffeine is well-known, but this is not your typical caffeine. The addition of malate to two caffeine molecules smoothes any agitation from and prolongs the metabolic-boosting effects of caffeine.
CapsiAtra™ Capsaicin – Enhances insulin sensitivity, protecting your hard-working body from storing carbohydrates as body fat and stuffing your muscles full of glycogen.
Hordenine – Induces a burst of adrenaline, giving a huge boost to metabolism while simultaneously enhancing blood flow.
Isopropylnorsynephrine – Synephrine is found in bitter oranges and is structurally similar to ephedrine, which gives it the capability of increasing fat oxidation, but without the negative side effects.
What you see is the result of countless hours of research and development. Clinically dosed ingredients create a synergistic combination, working together to make your dieting and training efforts more effective. With THERMAL Revolution, you don’t need to worry about cutting through all the bull, we’ve done it for you! All that’s left to do is let THERMAL Revolution cut through the fat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin):
Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains.
- Niacin promotes health in the nervous system, digestive system, skin, hair and eyes.
- Niacin has long been used to increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or the “good,” cholesterol. HDL cholesterol helps sweep up low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or the “bad,” cholesterol, in your bloodstream.
- Niacin also helps improve liver function, metabolize food, and helps your adrenal glands produce sex and stress hormones.
- Niacin is also known for increasing blood circulation.
- Blond et al. discovered in 20 men without diabetes but with dyslipidemia, 2g niacin supplementation over the course of eight weeks promoted a reduction in triglycerides (28%) and vLDL (68%) while increasing HDL cholesterol (17%).
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine):
B6 is a water soluble vitamin that is important to various metabolic reactions that occur in the body. It is also a coenzyme for protein metabolism and nervous and immune system function. Furthermore, it is involved in the synthesis of hormones and red blood cells.
- B6 helps to protect the heart from cholesterol deposits and helps to prevent kidney stone formation.
- B6 also helps activate coenzymes that are important in metabolism.
Chromium (Chromium Polynicotinate):
Chromium is a mineral our bodies use in small amounts for normal body functions, such as digesting food.
- Chromium helps move blood sugar from the bloodstream into the cells to be used as energy and to turn fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy.
- Chromium also helps regulate fat and cholesterol in the body, and may reduce food craving.
- A study conducted by Anton et al. (2008) found that subjects supplementing with chromium over an 8 week period reduced hunger, cravings, and lost more weight compared to a placebo group.
FAT ANNIHILATING COMPLEX
Caffeine Matrix (Caffeine Anhydrous, DiCaffeine Malate, Caffeine Citrate):
This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre-workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine’s effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exhertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
Beta- Phenylethylamine naturally occurs within the nervous systems of humans, where it is thought to act as a type of neuromodulator. It is considered to be a trace amine chemical and natural monamine alkaloid.
- Within the human brain it causes the release of norepinephrine and dopamine, two very powerful brain chemicals involved in attention and alertness.
- Beta- Phenylethylamine is used for many different purposes, among them cognitive enhancement, mood improvement, weight loss, and as a concentration aid.
- Beta- Phenylethylamine may help to speed up the metabolism. This means that it can lead to an increased rate of fat burning.
Celery Seed Extract:
Celery seed oil is a supplement containing a high amount of volatile compounds known as phthalides. These compounds as well as the major component Sedanolide appear to have general antioxidative properties and have traditionally been used as a diuretic.
- Celery seed extract may helps improve overall wellness, joint support, and digestive health.
Extracted from the roots of sprouted barley, hordenine has an adrenaline-like effect stemming from its ability to release norandrenaline.
- This increases heart rate and blood flow.
- The adrenaline effect is long lasting and does not fade early in your workouts. This will create a boost in athletic performance throughout your entire workout.
- Hordenine may also increase peripheral blood flow volume and have a positive inotropic effect (increases strength of contraction) upon the heart.
- Lastly hordenine stimulates the central nervous system and promotes weight loss by enhancing metabolism.
DIM have diverse effects on estrogen metabolism. As stress of exercise goes up – hormones can be effected.
- DIM has been shown to regulate estrogen at the receptor level to prevent it from reaching levels too high or too low.
- DIIM also exerts numerous anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects in the body
- A study done by Chang et al. (2011) using Indole-3-Carbinol (a precursor to DIM) noted that 5mg injections into the gut daily was able to attenuate the expected gain in body fat associated with a high fat/calorie diet.
Phosphatidylserine is an amino acid derivative compound that is fat-soluble and found in high amounts in the brain, where it contributes to cognitive functioning.
- PS may improve memory and lower cortisol levels in the body.
- Parker et al. (2011) discovered subjects who supplemented with PS over two weeks were able to increase speed of mathematical calculations (20%) and improve answer accuracy (13%) compared to placebo.
Advantra Z is derived from the immature bitter orange fruit, a GRAS (generally recognized as safe) food ingredient traditionally used for dietary and medicinal purposes.
- Advantra Z activates receptors that promote the release of fat from fat cells where it can be used as energy.
- Advantra Z may also suppress appetite and increase metabolism
- Several studies exist showing that not only Advantra Z is very effective for fat loss, but it is also very safe.
- Lopez et. al (2013) discovered subjects supplementing with a weight loss product containing Advantra Z were able to enhance body composition, reduce hip and waist girth, and increase energy levels in overweight me and women.
Halostachine shares similarities with beta adrenergic receptor agonists. This means Halostachine will stimulate the beta receptors which are found on fat cells. This stimulation causes the fat to be burned as energy.
- In an en vitro study of the pharmacodynamics and Structure Activity Relationship (SAR) of various epinephrine-like compounds, halostachine was demonstrated to be 19% as effective as epinephrine in activating beta2 receptors.
Best known as an alternative for ephedrine, Synephrine has several of the same benefits of ephedrine but not nearly the same side-effects.
- Syneprhrine can reduce appetite, increase alertness, burn fat, increase metabolism and increase energy.
- However, like ephedrine, if you take this too close to bedtime – it could create some insomnia.
- Stohs et al. (2011) found that a single dose of synephrine given to healthy subjects in a rested state increased resting metabolic rate without any negative influence on blood pressure or cognition.
Yohimbe is an alkaloid that is considered a general stimulant that works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body.
- In some cases Yohimbe increases blood vessel dilation which may enhance energy levels during workouts.
- Increases in cognitive performance have also been noted in those supplementing with Yohimbe.
- Yohimbe also may act as a fat burning compound by acting upon the adrenergic receptor system of fat cells, which regulate thermogenesis.
- A study conducted by Ostojic (2006) found elite male soccer players who supplemented with Yohimbe for 21 days reduced average body fat levels from 9.3% to 7.1%
CapsiAtra™ is a dihydrocapsiate compound naturally found in CH-19 Sweet peppers that holds clinical benefits in weight management, endurance and metabolism.
- CapsiAtra™ has the ability to increase resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulate thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- It also enhances glycogen sparing, promoting an increase in energy production through the burning off of fat stored within the body instead of carbohydrates.
- Galgani et al. (2010) discovered subjects who supplemented with Dihydrocapsiate over a one month period were able to increase their resting metabolic rate on a daily basis compared to placebo.