Optimum Nutrition Protein Energy
Availability: Out of stock
About This Product
Specifically formulated to help you fuel your day
- Premium whey protein
- Caffeine from natural sources
- Antioxidant vitamin e
- Vitamins b6 & b12
- Amazing breakfast, coffeehouse & classic flavors
Re-sealable zipper bag easily fits in the kitchen cabinet, laptop bag, backpacks – anywhere you need Fuel & Energy throughout your day.
Protein energy: "mix and go"
Your active lifestyle doesn’t leave much time to spare. Now there’s a convenient, take anywhere solution to fuel your day with premium whey protein and caffeine from natural sources. ON’s Protein Energy is ideal first thing in the morning, late in the afternoon or anytime you feel the need for 20 grams of quality protein stacked with 120 mg of caffeinated energy per 2-scoop serving – about as much as a 10oz cup of coffee. Each serving also delivers antioxidant vitamin E along with a blend of B vitamins.
The powder is instantized to mix easily into water or milk using just a glass and spoon, and the flavor options are something you'll look forward to enjoying throughout the day. Use new Protein Energy as a foundation for creating smoothies or mix it up all by itself. At just 100 calories per 2-scoop serving and only a gram of carbs and sugar, you can use ON’s Protein Energy anytime you need Fuel & Energy!
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
- Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medication or are under a physician’s care for a medical condition.
- Not for use by those under the age of 18, women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing, or those that are sensitive to caffeine or niacin.
- Do not consume caffeine from other sources while taking this product as too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat.
- Niacin may cause a harmless, temporary tingling or flushing sensation.
- Do not combine with alcohol. Consume as part of a healthy diet and exercise program, and drink at least 100 oz of water per day.
- Exercise may increase your need for fluid intake.
- Do not exceed 6 scoops per day.
- Contains 60mg of caffeine per scoop.
About This Brand
Optimum Nutrition is one of the leading sport nutrition companies in the world and produces the best and the highest selling protein products in the international market. ON's strict ingredients selection, quality control, lab testing and manufacturing processes are all done for one reason: to provide you with the highest quality sports nutrition products available.