Universal Nutrition Real Gains
About This Product
Real Gains is a powerful mass gainer that is addressed to you, a top athletic man who wants to receive support when it comes to mass-cultivating. With Real Gains, you will only receive the things that you need, such as calories, protein, premium fats with fiber and an enhanced taste. On the other hand, you will not receive sugar, which is not beneficial.
If you want to gain muscle mass, you need protein, that is found in each scoop of Real Gains. You also want to cut down the amount of fat you receive. Real Gains makes use of only premium whey protein and micellar casein so that you receive top ingredients within the mix. The protein complex inside the product features a high-level amino profile and requires no blender in order to be mixed in a tasty shake.
Complex carbs are also added in high amounts within the product so that you can receive the needed fuel in order to expand your muscles. Carbs provide high amounts of energy and they are ideal if you want to exercise and train hard. Universal also packed inulin in the mix, a dietary fiber that will make sure every other ingredient in the blend is carefully digested. Flaxseed oils and MCT are also found within the mix and they support hormone production, as well as cell protection and growth. However, if you want to benefit the most from Real Gains, you need to combine it with a good diet and a serious workout program.
Use one serving between meals and at bedtime. May also be used to replace 1 meal per day. Mix 3.5 scoops with 12 to 16 oz of liquid. This formula is highly concentrated, and due to its potency you may want to consider using 1/2 serving two or three times per day.
- This product is not for use by any individual under the age of 18.
- Please consult with a physician before using this product.
- Do not take this product if you have or are at risk for any medical condition or disease including but not limited to diabetes, asthma, depression, recurrent headaches, glaucoma, difficulty urinating, prostate enlargement, seizure disorder, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, heart disease, stroke, are pregnant, or are suffering from any inflammatory diseases.
- Be sure to talk to your physician before using this product if you are using any prescription drug, over-the-counter medication, or supplements.
- Not for use by children, patients, pregnant or nursing women.
- Immediately discontinue use and consult your physician if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, agitation, headache, heart palpitations, or any side effects occur.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- The use of this product may be banned by some athletic associations. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use.
- Exercise good judgment and keep this out of reach of children.
- Store this product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and sunlight.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
About This Brand
The well-established Universal Nutrition was founded as a manufacturer of nutritional supplements for bodybuilders in the golden age of bodybuilding, 1977. Universal Nutrition is known to provide the finest nutritional supplements in the world, and to promote a positive community of lifters internationally, believing that true strength is the strength of body, character and community.