Sambucol - Black Elderberry - Immuno Forte
About This Product
Sambucol Immune Forte Effervescent Tablets contain natural Black Elderberries as well as Vitamin C and Zinc to help strengthen the immune system. Ideal for those who like a lighter version of the great tasting liquid or want a product to take on-the-go.
- ON-THE-GO easy to dissolve, fizzy Black Elderberry tablets
- PLUS Vitamin C + Zinc to help support immunity
- FAMILY HEALTH a great source of protection for the family all-year-round
Help support your immune system with Sambucol Immuno Forte Black Elderberry plus Vitamin C and Zinc.
- Suitable from 4 years+
- Great tasting drink served warm or cold
- Easy to swallow & non-drowsy
- Natural Black Elderberry packed with flavonoids
- High antioxidant levels
- Contains no artificial colors or no added sugar*
- Contains no gluten, yeast, or milk derivatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Sambucol is the product of over 20 years of research, making it the most extensively researched black elderberry product in the world.
*Contains only naturally occurring fruit sugars from black elderberry juice
ADULTS: 1-3 tablets per day.
CHILDREN AGED 4-12: 1 tablet per day.
Dissolve 1 tablet in a glass of hot (not boiling) or cold water to make a pleasant berry flavored drink.
- Not suitable for children under 4 years. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect. Do not take on an empty stomach. If pregnant, breast feeding or under medical supervision, please seek medical advice before taking.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place out of direct sunlight and out of sight and reach of children.
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Acidity regulator: Citric acid, Sodium bicarbonate; Maltodextrin, Colour: Beetroot Powder; Black Elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra), Ascorbic Acid, Flavourings: Strawberry, Raspberry; Sweetener: Sucralose; Zinc sulfate, Bulking agent: Sorbitol Powder, Binding agent: Polyvinylpyrrolidone.