BPI Sports - Best Aminos Energy
Availability: Out of stock
About This Product
BCAA, Glutamine & Electrolyte Formula with Liposomal Energy & Focus Matrix.
- ENERGY, PERFORMANCE & ENDURANCE
- PROMOTES MUSCLE SYNTHESIS
- ADVANCED OLIGOPEPTIDE TECHNOLOGY
WHAT IS BEST AMINOS W/ENERGY?
Best Aminos™ w/Energy is the hottest, new Amino supplement for Lean Muscle Building, Recovery and Exercise Performance. The formula starts by borrowing the powerful Oligopeptide Enzymatic Technology from our popular BEST BCAA formula and combines it with an advanced Oligopeptide bonded form of L-Glutamine, for the ultimate in lean muscle building and recovery beneﬁts. To promote proper hydration and optimal athletic output, we’ve included a High Performance Electrolyte and Hydration Matrix to prime your body for all out performance. High energy levels and laser focus are a must when it comes to getting the most out of your training. That’s why we’ve added a powerful Liposomal Energy and Focus Matrix to help you train harder and longer, without the unwanted jitters of many preworkout powders. This advanced energy blend has Zero Yohimbine for smooth, sustained energy.
WHY IS IT BETTER?
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and L-Glutamine are your two power house lean muscle building and recovery ingredients. Best Aminos w/Energy takes BCAA and Glutamine science one step further by utilizing Oligopeptide Enzymatic Technology, to bond these amino acids in a peptide linked chain. The science of oligopeptide chains has been emerging for decades, and research suggests this bonded form may allow for more efficient metabolization, greater bioactivity and enhanced onset time.
WHAT DOES IT DO FOR YOU?
Take Best Aminos w/Energy before or during a workout to promote muscle recovery and rebuilding – a vital step for all types of athletes . Best Aminos w/Energy can also be taken to give you smooth, sustained energy to help you get through your workout and keep you invigorated and motivated throughout your day.
BCAA’s (Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™): BCAAs, or branched chain amino acids, assist in muscle recovery, boost endurance, and support exercise performance. Best Aminos w/Energy also utilizes an advanced Oligopeptide bonded form of BCAAs, which may allow for greater bioavailability.
Glutamine(Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™): Glutamine plays a major role in protein metabolism which is when proteins are broken down to amino acids and then recycled in the body and used for energy. Best Aminos w/Energy utilizes an advanced Oligopeptide bonded form of L-Glutamine (Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine- L-Glutamine), to provide advanced muscle support and recovery.
High-Performance Electrolyte & Hydration Matrix: Electrolytes play a significant role in many bodily processes. Your blood pH levels, the amount of water retained in your body, and overall muscle functionality are affected by your electrolyte levels. Since you lose electrolytes through sweat, it’s important to refuel with such to remain hydrated and able to get through a workout at full force.
Liposomal Energy & Focus Matrix: Best Aminos incorporates a proprietary liposomal delivery system designed to increase bioavailability and deliver a clean, smooth, naturally occurring energy source to support exercise performance throughout the duration of your workout.
Take one (1) serving (1 scoop) blended into 8oz of ice cold water, either before or during workout, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
On non-training days, take one (1) serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Not intended for use by persons under age 18.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- Keep this product and all supplements out of reach of children.
- Caffeine warning: The recommended serving of this product contains approximately as much caffeine as one cup of coffee. Do not consume caffeine, or combine with synephrine, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, severe headache, rapid heartbeat or shortness of breath.