Evlution Nutrition ENGN PRE-WORKOUT
Availability: Out of stock
About This Product
Evlution Nutrition ENGN PRE-WORKOUT is a pre- workout supplement, giving you unprecedented energy to increase exercise productivity. It contains ingredients that help to concentrate and increase blood pumping. The Evlution NITRN is designed by ENJN Energy Supplements to provide all athletes with energy. And the direct blend with no fillers, gives you the maximum advantage over the competition.
Huperzine A: Supports mental focus and concentration during training.
Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine: Supports mental activity and focus during training as well as provides a choline source to the brain for acetylcholine production.
Caffeine: The key energizer that enables increased workout intensity by delaying fatigue and expanding muscle endurance.
Infinergy: Ionically bonded molecules of caffeine and malic acid support maximum energy and focus levels and enhanced exercise performance and thermogenesis.
Choline Bitartrate: Supports muscle activity and mental speed.
L-Tyrosine: Essential Amino Acid which supports focus and enhances mood during training.
STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE ELEMENTS:
Beta Alanine: Delays muscular fatigue to enhance strength and power. Also improves endurance and recovery from training.
Creatine MagnaPower®: Patented form of Creatine bound to Magnesium to enhance overall creatine uptake and ATP synthesis to support muscle energy, performance and strength.
Creatine Monohydrate: Supports athletic performance and increase strength. Aids in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP provides the energy for muscle contractions.
Agmatine Sulfate: The next EVLUTION of nitric oxide synthesis to promote pumps, performance, nutrient transport and enhance recovery.
Betaine: Supports muscle strength, power and pump production during training.
NIACIN: Increases metabolism of carbohydrates to produce energy.
Vitamin B12: Supports metabolism of carbohydrates into energy to produce further energy and endurance during training.
Vitamin B6: Supports protein synthesis and metabolism.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop with 8 oz. (236 mL) of cold water 15-30 minutes before training. To avoid sleeplessness, do not take within 4 hours of sleep.
- Not for use of by those with pre-existing medical conditions or taking any medications, those under the age of 18, those that are caffeine, niacin, or beta-alanine sensitive or women that are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant or nursing.
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medication or supplements.
- Do not use this product if you are at risk or are being treated for any medical condition including, but not limited to: high or low blood pressure; cardiac arrhythmia; stroke; heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease; seizure disorder; psychiatric disease; diabetes; difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
- Keep out of reach of all children.
- Do not exceed recommended serving size or suggested use for any reason.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
About This Brand
Evolution Nutrition is a concept created by professional athlete Mike Spinner who has competed in bicycle motocross, planning to make it a premier nutritional supplement brand. EVL designs various sport supplements from pre-workout mixtures, post-workout rebuild, amino matrix, l-glutamine/antioxidants mixture, to creatine monohydrate formulas.