GAT - Nitraflex
Availability: Out of stock
About This Product
This clinically tested, high intensity pre-training formula has potent ingredients to help magnify energy, alertness, strength, stamina, pumps and free testosterone during workouts.
Nitraflex pre-workout delivers fast, explosive training results for a more powerful body, including energy, stamina, Nitric Oxide (NO) and testosterone levels. It contains proven muscle building L-Citrulline malate, L-Arginine, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) amino acids and Calcium Fructoborate (CFB), a natural, high potency form of Boron which has been shown to support free testosterone.
- Creatine Free
- Powerful Energy: Contains 325mg Caffeine
- Highest Concentration (More than 3x Strength)
- Boost Testosterone
- Break Strength Barriers
- Massive Muscle Pumps
- Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a scoop (½ scoop) of NITRAFLEX™ mixed with 6-8 oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX with 6-8 oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
- Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
- This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older.
- Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325 mg of caffeine.
- Do not combine with other caffeine- or stimulant-containing products.
- Follow the instructions for assessing your tolerance.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant.
- Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma.
- Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration.
- After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks rior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.
- Do not take within five hours of bedtime.