Universal Nutrition Animal Fury
About This Product
- Potent, powerful pre-workout formula
- Precisely dosed with proven ingredients
- Designed to maximize energy, focus and performance
- One scoop is all you need
- For competitive strength athletes, bodybuilders and serious weightlifters
When we formulated Animal Fury, we had that rare mindset in mind. We set out to design a no-nonsense pre-workout powder keg that could help serious lifters stay locked in “the zone”. Combining proven pre-training staples like Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, L-Tyrosine and Caffeine Anhydrous all in efficacious doses with a whopping five grams of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA). Every scoop of Animal Fury packs one hell of a muscle-building punch and utilizing no proprietary blends, you can rest assured that you know exactly what you’re getting in each loaded shaker cup of Fury.
In crisp and refreshing Green Apple and Watermelon flavors, Animal Fury also pops with tantalizing taste. Flavorful and bright, drinking Animal Fury is an enjoyable ritual you will look forward to with eager anticipation, coming to life and gaining sharper focus with each delicious sip. Being in this game for so long, we never imagined dominating the iron could taste so good.
Mix one scoop of Animal Fury in 12 oz. of your beverage of choice 30 min before the workout.
Due to the extreme potency of Animal Fury, it would be advised to start with 1⁄2 scoop and work up to 1 full scoop.
Do not consume more than one serving within a 24 hour period or within 6-8 hours of bedtime.
- Not for use by those under the age of 18.
- Consult a physician before using this product.
- If you have, or have a family history of, heart disease, thyroid disease, liver disease, kidney disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, recurrent headaches, depression or other psychiatric conditions, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, seizure disorder, if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), anti-depressants, or any other medication, dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug consult with a physician. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Contains caffeine.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to caffeine.
- Do not use in combination with other caffeinated products.
- Do not use if you have high blood pressure, heart problems, or are contemplating becoming pregnant.
- Store product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and sunlight.
About This Brand
Forged in 1983, with the birth of the iconic Animal Pak, over more than three decades Animal has evolved from a simple bodybuilding supplement brand, to an ethos for living. Having Universal Nutrition as its parent company, Animal is dedicated to educating, inspiring and supplying the hardest training bodybuilders and weightlifters with the nutritional supplements they need to fuel their goals.