Universal Nutrition Animal Rage XL
About This Product
Quick energy is the feeling of an adrenaline surge traveling throughout your body, waking up your senses, preparing you for your intense workout ahead. Animal Rage XL's Quick Energy Complex gets in your system in fast-and-furious fashion. You feel it and you are ready to train in minutes. The core of Animal Rage's Quick Energy Complex is pure caffeine anhydrous, a powerful central nervous system (CNS) stimulant. The chemical structure of caffeine is very similar to that of adenine (a component of ATP, DNA, and cyclic AMP). Essentially it is very close to being an energy metabolite and because of the structural similarities, caffeine can slip right into adenosine receptors, keeping cyclic AMP active rather than being broken down. Caffeine allows the cyclic AMP supply remains higher for longer. In short, caffeine reaches deep into the muscle cell to provide lasting power and delays the onset of muscle fatigue.
That ain't it for the Quick Energy Complex. It's also packed with tried and true green tea extract and coffee bean extract. These two natural energizers are also antioxidants so not only do they help gear you up for the workout but they also help reduce free oxygen radicals in the body, helping your cells to work efficiently and in a less stressful environment.* Rounding out the Quick Energy Complex is “bacopa monnieri”. In “Ayurvedic medicine”, “bacopa monnieri” is considered a natural mental stimulant and energizer.
As a classic brain and nerve tonic, “bacopa monnieri” has been used for hundreds of years for brain and nervous system support, and as such, has been suggested to boost mental clarity, concentration, and to promote memory and intelligence. Synthetic stimulant compounds coupled with naturally occurring caffeine sources are responsible for the rapid and enduring energy explosion inherent to each tiny black scoop of Rage XL.
XL has that no other pre-workout in its category has - a unique Sustained Energy Complex. This key complex houses 4 herbal adaptogenic compounds--rhodiola rosea extract, schizandra berry, cordyceps sinensis and panax ginseng. Together these herbs have been suggested to help support physical training capacity, improve endurance, minimize the catabolic stress response, lower mental fatigue as well as support sexual health and immune system function.
To create a concentrated Animal Rage XL “shot”, mix 1 - 2 level scoops in 4 - 8 oz. of your beverage of choice 20-30 minutes before vigorous activity. Due to the extreme potency of Animal Rage XL, it would be advised to start with 1 scoop to assess one’s tolerance. Do not consume more than two servings within a 24 hour period or within 6-8 hours of bedtime.
- Not for use by those under the age of 18.
- Consult a physician before using this product.
- If you have, or have a family history of, heart disease, thyroid disease, liver disease, kidney disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, recurrent headaches, depression or other psychiatric conditions, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, seizure disorder, if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), anti-depressants, or any other medication, dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug consult with a physician.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Contains caffeine.
- Do not use in combination with other caffeinated products.
- Do not use if you have high blood pressure, heart problems, or are contemplating becoming pregnant.
About This Brand
Forged in 1983, with the birth of the iconic Animal Pak, over more than three decades Animal has evolved from a simple bodybuilding supplement brand, to an ethos for living. Having Universal Nutrition as its parent company, Animal is dedicated to educating, inspiring and supplying the hardest training bodybuilders and weightlifters with the nutritional supplements they need to fuel their goals.