Evlution Nutrition EVL Z-Matrix
Availability: Out of stock
About This Product
- Restful sleep
Zinc: Supports protein synthesis, hormone levels, and immune functions.
Magnesium aspartame: Highly absorbable form of magnesium that supports muscle and nerve function, energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
Vitamin b6: Enhances the absorption of zinc and magnesium as well as supporting protein and carbohydrate metabolism.
Folic acid: Supports use and synthesis of proteins as well as supporting dna synthesis.
Vitamin d3: Supports protein synthesis, neuromuscular function and bone health.
L-theanine: Amino acid derived from tea that supports relaxation, focus and stress reduction.
Bioperine: Extracted from the black pepper fruit, bioperine supports bioavailability and nutrient uptake.
As a dietary supplement take 4 capsules on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
- Not for use of by those with pre-existing medical conditions or taking any medications.
- Not for use by women.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or those that are contemplating pregnancy.
- Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medications or are under a physician’s care for a medical condition.
- Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- Keep out of reach of all children.
- Do not exceed recommended serving size or suggested use for any reason.
About This Brand
Evolution Nutrition is a concept created by professional athlete Mike Spinner who has competed in bicycle motocross, planning to make it a premier nutritional supplement brand. EVL designs various sport supplements from pre-workout mixtures, post-workout rebuild, amino matrix, l-glutamine/antioxidants mixture, to creatine monohydrate formulas.