Nutrex Research - Glutamine Drive
About This Product
- 5 Grams Of Pure L‑Glutamine Per Serving
- Reduces Muscle Breakdown Caused By Training, Diet Or Stress
- Enhances Muscle Recovery & Supports Muscle Tissue Growth
- Ideal For Daily Consumption
- Unflavored So It Can Be Added To Your Favorite Drink
Glutamine is a vital amino acid and accounts for 60% of all amino acids in muscle tissue. Regular intense training, dieting and stress deplete your muscles’ natural glutamine stores. This process breaks down muscle tissue. The ability to reverse it by recovering from training and repairing muscle tissue at an accelerated pace is crucial to building up muscle and strength.
Supplementing with extra L-Glutamine helps maintain high muscular Glutamine levels which in turn speeds up muscle tissue repair and growth. Daily consumption of L-Glutamine helps maximize your muscle-building results. GLUTAMINE DRIVE® consists of pure L-Glutamine. It is unflavored and can easily be added to any beverage of your choice. Adding a scoop of GLUTAMINE DRIVE® to your post-workout drink or meal will greatly enhance muscle repair and primes your body for faster muscle tissue growth.
Mix 1 scoop with 6-8 oz of water or any beverage of your choice. Take 2 servings daily: one in the morning upon rising and one before going to bed. On training days take an extra serving following your workout.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Stay well hydrated throughout the day.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
About This Brand
Nutrex Research was founded in 2002 and operates out of its’ own 80,000 sq ft, Nutrex Research's focus has always been on developing innovative, high-quality supplements with superior taste powered by the most effective ingredients. Nutrex Research is driven by the desire to offer you the best possible product solutions so you can reach your physique and fitness goals faster.