Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm
Availability: Out of stock
About This Product
- Fat burning
- Boost metabolism
- Increase energy and focus
- Reduce cravings
Green tea extract: contains compounds called catechins, including epigallocatechin gallate (egcg), the main catechin responsible for green tea's. Thermogenic effects. egcg inhibits an enzyme that normally breaks down norepinephrine, the neurotransmitter involved in regulating metabolic rate and fat-burning. by inhibiting this enzyme, you maintain higher levels of norepinephrine, which encourages greater calorie and fat burn.
L-tyrosine: Key amino acid that helps support metabolism, mood and support energy levels. an important ingredient to help overcome fatigue during dieting.
Synephrine: Enhances the breakdown of body fat by supporting its release from cells as well as supporting metabolism, efficient calorie burning and suppression of hunger cravings.
Caffeine: Proven supplement to boost energy, metabolism, mental focus, support normal appetite and help burn fat.
Choline bitartrate: Supports muscle activity and mental speed.
Teacrine: initiates and supports metabolic and enzymatic processes that increase energy production, reduces discomfort, heighten mental focus, improve mood, and strengthen motivation.
Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine powder: Supports mental activity and focus during training as well as provides a choline source to the brain for acetylcholine production.
Synephrine hci: enhances the breakdown of body fat by supporting its release from cells as well as supporting metabolism, efficient calorie burning and suppression of hunger cravings.
Black pepper extract: Increases the thermogenic capabilities of the body.
huperzia serrata extract: Supports mental focus and concentration during training.
B vitamin complex: Combination of vitamin b3, b6, b12 and folic acid to support cellular energy production and support metabolism levels.
As a dietary supplement, take one serving in the morning on an empty stomach and one serving 4-6 hours later in the afternoon. Do not exceed 2 servings in a 24-hour period. To support overall health, drink 8 glasses of water over the course of a day. Trans4orm™ may be taken for up to 8 weeks but should then be discontinued for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Not intended for use by persons under age 18.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine.
- Contains caffeine.
- Do not use for more than 8 weeks.
- Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking medication, including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or other stimulants.
- Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma.
- Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.
About This Brand
Evolution Nutrition is a concept created by professional athlete Mike Spinner who has competed in bicycle motocross, planning to make it a premier nutritional supplement brand. EVL designs various sport supplements from pre-workout mixtures, post-workout rebuild, amino matrix, l-glutamine/antioxidants mixture, to creatine monohydrate formulas.