Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy
About This Product
Optimum Nutrition (ON), a world leader in sports nutrition:
Optimum Nutrition is one of the leading sport nutrition companies in the world and produces the best and the highest-selling protein products in the international market.
ON's strict ingredients selection, quality control, lab testing, and manufacturing processes are all done for one reason: to provide you with the highest quality sports nutrition products available.
- Anytime Energy & Muscle Recovery formula.
- Energy & Focus: 100 mg of Caffeine per serving from natural sources (Coffee Bean and/or Tea Leaf Extract).
- Muscle recovery: 5 grams of micronized free-form amino acids blend for faster absorption.
Mix up Essential Amino Energy anytime you want a naturally flavored boost of energy and alertness. You can determine what's appropriate for any situation, adding a 2-scoop serving to water for an afternoon pick-me-up or increasing the amino acid matrix to 10 grams with a 4-scoop pre-workout drink that delivers 200 mg of caffeine from green coffee and green tea extracts.
This product delivers 14 amino acids in its Amino Blend to stop muscle breakdown, speed up recovery, and increase muscular performance. In the Energy Blend, they use green tea extract along with Green Coffee Bean extract to help deliver Focus and Energy any time of Day. Optimum Amino Energy simply helps you get bigger, leaner, and more energized while tasting great.
- Designed to boost your anytime energy, recovery, and performance needs
- Refuel Your Muscles After a Workout for Increased Lean Muscle Growth
- essential amino acid delivery
- Nitric Oxide production
- <10 Calories Per Serving with Zero Sugar
- Banned Substance Tested: Informed Choice Certified.
- Customize your Amino Energy: Ability to use multiple scoops to go from mild to intermediate, to intense energy.
- Country of Origin: USA
Mix two scoops of essential amino energy in 10-12 oz of cold water. you can use it at any time - drink in the morning, before exercising for energy, post-workout for recovery, or as an afternoon pick-me-up.
For an amino acid boost: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals.
For pre-workout energy: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training.
For post-workout recovery: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.
Tips: Essential amino energy contains 50 mg of caffeine per scoop, so do not consume after 5:00 PM if you have difficulty sleeping.
Essential amino energy also contains beta-Alanine and may cause a temporary tingling sensation on your skin. This is normal. With continued use, the intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications
About This Brand
Optimum Nutrition is one of the leading sport nutrition companies in the world and produces the best and the highest selling protein products in the international market. ON's strict ingredients selection, quality control, lab testing and manufacturing processes are all done for one reason: to provide you with the highest quality sports nutrition products available.